• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Uncle Z

Hendog

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who uses this board sponser?

Legit?

I was looking at Testosteron Depo (galenika)...

you should jut go to the sponsors board a few clicks of the down button at the bottom right corner of your screeen.

People are prob. not going to respond because theres just too much other info about him on the site.

From what ive read...if i was ever going to place an online order again...it would be thru him-

Legit?

Read the sponsor thread carefully. I believe you have a few good ones to choose from. Take your time. Read as much feedback as you can get from each sponsor (or the ones you like). Just my 2 cents...

The uncle is legit. The euro pharm test e and EQ were gtg for me.

Uncle Z is great!!!

I've received 4 out of 4 orders in the last three months and just placed a 5th :)

Both international and domestic have came through - I've even mixed both in the same order and received everything perfectly.

I've tried many of the Z line products with awesome results.

From my experience Z is very responsive and has answered all of my emails within one day - this speaks volumes - and it's obvious he cares about his customers and will make sure you are pleased with his business and service.

It's nice to be able to place an order with confidence in the business and product line - I simply don't sit around worrying about my orders after I place them - which is very common in this business ... "no worries here."

I give Z my highest recommendation - hands down - all day long! :)

Legit?

all the board sponsors here are legit or they wouldn't be here.

Uncle Z is great!!!

I've received 4 out of 4 orders in the last three months and just placed a 5th :)

Both international and domestic have came through - I've even mixed both in the same order and received everything perfectly.

I've tried many of the Z line products with awesome results.

From my experience Z is very responsive and has answered all of my emails within one day - this speaks volumes - and it's obvious he cares about his customers and will make sure you are pleased with his business and service.

It's nice to be able to place an order with confidence in the business and product line - I simply don't sit around worrying about my orders after I place them - which is very common in this business ... "no worries here."

I give Z my highest recommendation - hands down - all day long! :)

Question for you (or anyone who can answer)... How does the Domestic Line compare to the International?

and...

Is there anyway to know if the human grade stuff is gtg?

IML Gear Cream!
Question for you (or anyone who can answer)... How does the Domestic Line compare to the International?

and...

Is there anyway to know if the human grade stuff is gtg?

I've had great results with both domestic and international - the test cyp of the Z line is awesome!

The dbol 50mg domestic is wicked good - I put on 20lbs in the first half of it's cycle.

The proviron international is also great and will keep using this through many cycles to follow.

I've just ordered his new Euro-Pharmacies Pharma Grade Trembolon - I haven't tried it yet - but I have all the confidence it's going to kick some ass!

Also I've just received the new Euro-Pharmacies test cyp. - I'll be trying this real soon - and have heard great things.

Now - I just order anything that I want - without worrying or questioning the product.

Whenever I post my feedback - it's all 100% my personal experience - or I'll let you know it's just something I've heard.

I really like giving feedback - because it wasn't too long ago I was looking for someone I could trust ... "I just got lucky trying out Z!"

The products are great and he answers all of my emails - that's good for me! :)

Uncle is gtg, great turn around time too and will fix if something goes wrong great dude imo.

Back