• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Questions about testosterone

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently running 625 mg's Test E, just bumped this week from 500, but I have a buddy who has a natty pro card and I like to run my diet by him every so often and get advice on supps and such. He hasn't done near the amount of research I have on AAS, but I trust his oppinion on nutrition and such. I was telling him about my cycle and my gains and stuff and I mentioned something about being slightly more vascular even though my BF is probably up a bit, and he said, "it concerns me that your gaining fat at all, real test will break down food into its simplest form and it's almost all absorbed" I guess I figured he was reffering to the increased protein synthesis from any anabolic steroid, but he seemed pretty adament that real test would not allow one to put on fat, and he said I shouldn't be holding much water, even though he knows I haven't started an AI yet. Is he misinformed or has he found some information that i haven't yet come across? Anyone know about the breaking down food into its simplest form bit?

Your friend is wrong if your running that much test you will hold water...u think guys really pack on 15lbs of muscle in 2 weeks? And if you eat McDonald's everyday on any supplement your gonna get fat as hell....just my opinion though.

Mass and fat go hand in hand. Unless you go the lean gains route, then you'll still gain, just not as much or as fast.

And what the hell is a natty pro? Is there such a thing :p

Water retention is one of the traditional adverse effects of excessive test converting into estrogen. Tell your friend to stick with what he knows in the "Natty" field.

alright that's kinda what I figured. He is highly knowledgeable about diet/training like I said though so i didn't want to just completely disregard his oppinion. Much appreciated guys. I'm thinkin it's about time to start this arimidex. Sigh.

Don't worry man...I run an AI my buddy refused...I surpassed him in strength and about 2 weeks ago he came begging for mine lol....he didn't like the itchy nipples I guess. Start it at .5 Eod and adjust as needed...or Aromasin at 12.5 Eod...my choice

Don't worry man...I run an AI my buddy refused...I surpassed him in strength and about 2 weeks ago he came begging for mine lol....he didn't like the itchy nipples I guess. Start it at .5 Eod and adjust as needed...or Aromasin at 12.5 Eod...my choice

ha right on. my nips aren't bothering me yet but I'm startin to feel like I may have some fat on my lovehandles that wasn't there pre-cycle and I'm def watery. I'm sure I'll look a lot better once it gets in my system. Hope it doesn't stop the strength gains or mess with my joints though. .5 mg EOD sounds reasonable.

Arimidex/Anastrozole

.25mg ED

I've been skipping doses to see how much I really need. But I can tell it's working for sure.

Back