• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Experienced Tren users, need your thoughts

pask3r

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm runnning Tren Hex @ 100mg's eod.

Right now, I'm getting some cramps and pain in my lower/mid back, but nothing that is crippling. It's a really sharp pain.

Also, yesterday after my pin, I noticed the back pain increase, and my face was flushed all day. Like.. my cheeks we're literally rosy red.

I'm getting some minor headaches, and notice some pressure in my forehead that I didn't have before.

Should I stop running? Are these normal sides? Should I stick it out?

I'm noticing some serious strength gains right now, and I'm taking the strength over my health currently, IMO.

Also, I have some Kidney Cleanse from Dr. Christopher coming in. I'm going to run that to help combat the back pain.

Any suggestions for supps to combat the sides?

BTW - What doses do you bros run your Tren? How were your sides? How we're your results? How do you feel it affected your health overall?

Last edited:

Right now, I'm getting some cramps and pain in my lower/mid back, but nothing that is crippling. It's a really sharp pain.

Also, yesterday after my pin, I noticed the back pain increase, and my face was flushed all day. Like.. my cheeks we're literally rosy red.

I'm getting some minor headaches, and notice some pressure in my forehead that I didn't have before.

I'm noticing some serious strength gains right now, and I'm taking the strength over my health currently, IMO.

Also, I have some Kidney Cleanse from Dr. Christopher coming in. I'm going to run that to help combat the back pain.

BTW - What doses do you bros run your Tren? How were your sides? How we're your results? How do you feel it affected your health overall?

First off, you don't need to run Parabolan EOD. It is a long ester. You can pin it twice a week. Also, what other compounds are you running with it and have you run Tren in the past? If so, what dose and ester? I need to see the entire picture to give appropriate advice.

I ran tren enanthate at 400 mgs a wee4k and alot ofthe sides your are experiencing ( lower back pumps, flushed face, blood pressure issues, insomnia, anxiety, i ignored the comments to run tren ace as sides can be cleared faster then enanthate i am not sure what other compounds u are running i would hope you running test with it :paddle:. the sides you lkisted are not out the norm but jus mnake sure u are not over dramatizing it and making your self worried more then u need to be. Tren is the nectar of gods good stuff but can be very hard on your body if not run right

Sharp pains in your back are never a side effect of gear use.

I ran tren enth and test blend 400mg 2x a week and got awesome hard gains! I did get crazy night sweats painfully intense pumps and extreme "tren rage" But I agree with persian prince that you might just be freaking yourself out. I found drinking alot of water helped alot as that could cause your headaches and sore back do to dehydration.

Consider Caber or Prami for Prolactin control. The sides you are having are not unusual. Cut back on the dose a bit. If you are running a long ester, it will take a few weeks to see much difference, which is a major reason to run short ester Tren until you know how your body reacts. Tren can produce many pronounced sides. I think running a larger amount of Test is a must as well. Good luck.

Back