• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cytomel..the Devil??

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok ..I hear good and bad about Cytomel when stacking it.
With Protein, and liver Protection, and eatin, and training properly, is it the Devil or not? I have herd so much feed back from guys I lift with about it and both sides say good and bad things. What they all agree on is finding your "sweet spot" to get the most out of it and not hurt your self. So how do I find my sweet spot?
A Little help??? Thanks!! ................Rock of the Marne:shooter:

9 times out of 10 "bro's" will talk about shit they don't know about just so they fit in or sound knowledgeable...

T3 simply increases your metabolism exponentially. There is no sweet spot, only preferred dose based on individual goals and tolerance of side effects.

Can it peel muscle off of you? Absolutely, if you let your body fall into a catabolic state just like any other time except at a greater rate because your taking powerful medications.

That's why it is suggested to be taken with something anti-catabolic (aas) so as to prevent that muscle wasting from happening.

With that said, you could try to play with small doses to see what works for you, but your planning on doing this naturally so it isn't advised.

Test, dbol, other AAS, food.

I believe even with low doses of test-e or cyp, you can protect your muscles from T3 like 250-300mg a week...
Also to add T3 Increases your body temperature, this is how with proper exercise you will lose body fat..

oh i forgot to add, if you stay on it too long you might loose you natural production of the hormone and you will fuck your self up no turning back, and if you do take to much dosage then you can fry your brain from heat.

I'm on right now and It's def helping here's my cycle .
75mcg of t3 Ed
60mcg of clen Ed
100mg Anavar Ed
100mg of test prop eod
I suggest just taper up and see where your tolorence is . I had to play with the dose with the clen and t3 cuz any higher and I would get bad headaches .

Sent from my IPhone

Back