• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

X-Men: First Class - Official Trailer

As the resident geek here at IM, I'm actually not that impressed with what I'm seeing. It looks extremely phoned in for some reason. It seems to be, at least, a step up from Wolverine: Origins.

Origins: Wolverine was a travesty and Marvel should be ashamed they even made it. However, I'm hopeful for the new one because at least it looks like they are trying to get it closer to the comic book.

I agree, it looks mediocre which will be a big step up from Wolverine.

IML Gear Cream!
It looks pretty good to me sofar - although, every time they face something that will destrow the earth or change it for the worse forever if they do not stop it. A bit obnoxious when they beat the dead horse with that each time. Considering that I was an avid collector and fan of uncanny x-men in my youth, I still like where they took a step back in time. I also like their choices of actors in most of the positions - which is a big factor for me. Like for instance, can you imagine anyone else as the older Professor X other than Patrick Stewart? I can't. I do not like at times where Hollywood goes and screws the storyline at times or kills characters off if it suites their needs.

I wouldn't mind an x-men movie where they are battling some old favorite enemies.. like the brood or wotnot. The usual baddies after the 2nd one with a few additions got old with me real quick. Lady Deathstrike and the cyborgs ftw.

Looks pretty good to me. Not amazing, but better than most garbage that comes out these days.

Is this really out next week? I haven't heard anything about it.

Looks pretty good to me. Not amazing, but better than most garbage that comes out these days.

Is this really out next week? I haven't heard anything about it.

June 3. You haven't heard because you aren't looking in the right places.

I wonder why the movie isn't out for the Memorial Day weekend. It would be easier to see.

Jason Flemyng reveals more on Azazel role in X-Men: First Class

Jason Flemyng reveals more on Azazel role in X-Men: First Class

With X-Men: First Class gearing up for release, Jason Flemyng has been talking about his character Azazel and whether he will be the father of Nightcrawler, as well as revealing what other mutant he nearly played in a previous X-Men film...
In a new interview, Jason Flemyng, who has worked with Matthew Vaughn several times before, talks a bit more about his portrayal of the red-skinned teleporter Azazel. Warning: there may be SPOILERS ahead???

Azazel main image.jpg

On his character:
He's the badass, knife-throwing, sword-wielding member of the Hellfire Club and it means I get to slice up loads of CIA agents. I'm an old lefty and I wanted to turn him into a Comrade because it's the Cold War, I wanted to push the idea that he's a Russian baddie.​

On the future for his character, it doesn't sound like we get to see him father Nightcrawler yet, but it might be in the next movie:
He's the father of the teleporting Nightcrawler. Mystique and Azazel have a ding-dong and their kid is Alan Cumming, which I'd be happy with. I can see a resemblance there. In the next film, hopefully I get to kiss Jennifer Lawrence.​

And on nearly being in X-Men: The Last Stand when Matthew Vaughn was attached to direct:
I was all ramped up and ready to play Beast originally [before Kelsey Grammar got the role]. I went over and did my camera tests and stuff.​

These are excerpts from an article at the Coventry Telegraph, which is apparently sourced from a fuller interview in Comic Heroes.

X-Men: First Class is released on June 1 in the UK and June 3 in the USA.

this is looking terrible :no:

I tried downloading the bit-torrent, twice. Both were junk files.

Fk X-Men :coffee:

anyone know a good torrent for this?

The cameo appearances were pretty good.

Back