• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Valentines Day

Gena Marie

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know this is such a chick holiday/occasion, but what can a gal do to make her guy feel loved and special? I know I will probably get the JB comments and what not, but serious, I feel at a loss on this one. Men aren't really into flowers, candy, jewelry and all the other stuff that makes companies $ for this silly date, but guys, what would you appreciate most from your gal?

All jokes aside :paddle:

his favorite place/activity to do together, his favorite dinner, his favorite movie/show/etc., his favorite extracurricular (making it PC as possible for ya)

His fav thing to do is workout and hang out on message boards. What is a girl to do???? :)

^ What size is his computer monitor? You could drop a few hundred on a super-sized Acer.

acer.jpg

Dated a woman who just floored me on Valentine's Day. Fireplace was going, wine, little picnic in the living room, blanket, rose petals. Just a very romantic scene there.

And, well, :ohyeah::kissu::mooh::heartpump:thumbs:!!!!

Send him a snapshot of his O-face. Haha

In all honesty cook him his favorite meal/take him to his favorite restaurant. I cant wait for valentines day going to my favorite steakhouse.

I agree with cooking him his favorite meal. A bottle of wine sitting in front of the fireplace or anywhere other than the kitchen table. Men don't ask for alot or need alot, so something coming from the heart and hands is kinda special. Last night me and honeybear had a bed picnic with Indian food and a bottle of wine watching NCIS reruns.
To me thats a great night.

^^^You know what they say "the way to a mans heart is through his stomach" and that is damn true for me.

Thanks for the awesome advice guys. You all are the bestest.

:kiss:

I hope you have a great Valentines day

Let him deal with Valentine's Day. If he does a good job, he has March 14 to look forward to.

<cough>

Who says guys don't like candy? I like candy...

... and, to the rescue, Curt James with his public service announcement.

Ohhh steak and bj day. Best day gpf the yearrrr. I got my girl tickets to see bon jovi at the gardenn.... paid too much. Gave her the tix yesterday. The ap made it all worthwhile

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
This might be too late Gena, but maybe next year you can get him Gift Certificate to a massage , he works out and he probably would like some swedish massage..

Roid seemed to like the idea, i hope he enjoy it

I know this is such a chick holiday/occasion, but what can a gal do to make her guy feel loved and special? I know I will probably get the JB comments and what not, but serious, I feel at a loss on this one. Men aren't really into flowers, candy, jewelry and all the other stuff that makes companies $ for this silly date, but guys, what would you appreciate most from your gal?

All jokes aside :paddle:

Does he like sports or a weekend getaway?? At a nice hotel, mix in a few meaningful presents, add couples massages, maybe there is a pool, hot tubs and steam room. Very relaxing. Then, at night, get your sexy engine warm and give him a show of his life!!!

^ What size is his computer monitor? You could drop a few hundred on a super-sized Acer.

acer.jpg

Dated a woman who just floored me on Valentine's Day. Fireplace was going, wine, little picnic in the living room, blanket, rose petals. Just a very romantic scene there.

And, well, :ohyeah::kissu::mooh::heartpump:thumbs:!!!!

I could do that, but he has internet connected to our 52" & 32" tv, I think he is good. Hard enought to get him out of his office, lol

This might be too late Gena, but maybe next year you can get him Gift Certificate to a massage , he works out and he probably would like some swedish massage..

Roid seemed to like the idea, i hope he enjoy it

Sara that does sound like a great idea. We have gone to Mexico several times, with our all inclusive package, we do get massages. He likes them, but maybe just a little to much. (sorry baby) When he has to turn on to his back, he has issues, lol. I am so glad us gals can council this. I get massages regularly cuz I WO pretty hard and heck, I am getting older. A massage would be amazing for him if there was a guarantee happy ending, lol. ;)

Does he like sports or a weekend getaway?? At a nice hotel, mix in a few meaningful presents, add couples massages, maybe there is a pool, hot tubs and steam room. Very relaxing. Then, at night, get your sexy engine warm and give him a show of his life!!!

Shit, here I am not multi posting, sorry. Lucky for me, Rob is super easy to please. I just wish I knew what it would take for him to realize that he is the love of my world. I cooked him a shitty dinner and he was happy. We had no sex, YET! I must be a maga bitch cuz all he wants is for me to be nice.
We are going skiing in a couple of days, so maybe I can work some magic then. Being away from home, work and responsibilities. :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Shit, here I am not multi posting, sorry. Lucky for me, Rob is super easy to please. I just wish I knew what it would take for him to realize that he is the love of my world. I cooked him a shitty dinner and he was happy. We had no sex, YET! I must be a maga bitch cuz all he wants is for me to be nice.
We are going skiing in a couple of days, so maybe I can work some magic then. Being away from home, work and responsibilities. :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Nice upscale cabin or even better, a shaleigh! Glass Roof in the bedroom would be sexy and hot. Too bad you couldn't find a small little town that's not so nearby.

My lady got me a shredded grilled chicken quesadilla, they use white and dark meat, seared a bit so the tips are a little crunchy but it's still juicy, good rice and beans too. I gave her a foot and back massage. We do Valentines simple. if she wants a nice gift she'll buy it for herself anytime why wait for a special occasion, and me all I need is food, drink, a little herb and something to write with or on (like my new Ipad she bought me for Xmas) and I am super happy(shit a crayon and the back of a childs menu at a restaurant makes me happy).... Not too mention we pool our money together, own our house and cars what more do we need?

Back