• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Highest Dose *Test* That You Like?

Hendog

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Many say that over 1,500mg ew is the point of diminishing returns.

What say you?

Please only provide personal experiences!

600mg EW worked best for me.

Mixing other drugs into the mix is always better than massive doses IMO. Test only for the first 3-4 cycles then try some new things out.

Im on 750 right now on my first cycle. I started at 500 but really enjoy 750. The only sides I have are a TINY bit of acne on my face and chest. And oily skin. This is with .25mg adex ED. I can see myself going up to a gram in cycles to come.

Maybe I'm just not that sensitive to test. Could be cause im in my mid 20's though.

ive noticed that up to 1g of Test my penis gets longer. but over that amount and it stays the same.

This cycle I started at 500mg at week 5 I jumped to 750mg to avoid plateau...I planned on going to 1000mg for the last 2 weeks but I was still gaining so I stayed at 750mg you have to know your body and Taylor it for you...I had "0" sides except for always being horny as hell.

My sweet spot is around a gram. 1,500mg is good for horsepower but after that I feel a bit over medicated these days.

I like to add during the cycle. I ramp up to around 1200 by the last weeks of the cycle, after starting around 800.

Only been upto 750mg/W.
Don't see any reason to go any higher.

What benefits do you see from going over a G ?

Only been upto 750mg/W.
Don't see any reason to go any higher.

What benefits do you see from going over a G ?

I know for myself, it has a lot to do with having done this for 20+ years. Took awhile to build up to that. Not saying it works for everyone, just my personal preference. It's all about what works for you.

500 was good, 625 was better, 750 is the best that i've tried. Imagine that. shooting 1 1/2 ml's seems to give me a hell of a lot more injection site soreness than 1 or 1.25 though.

It all depends at what stage of the game you're at. I've personally never yet gone above 750mg EW (Cyp and/or Enan) (combined with 625mg of EQ EW) and I'm right where I want to be at as far as strength, horsepower, vascularity, appearance etc. However, it's only a matter of time before I boost dosages a wee bit higher in order to see how high I can go before sides become too much.

It all depends at what stage of the game you're at. I've personally never yet gone above 750mg EW (Cyp and/or Enan) (combined with 625mg of EQ EW) and I'm right where I want to be at as far as strength, horsepower, vascularity, appearance etc. However, it's only a matter of time before I boost dosages a wee bit higher in order to see how high I can go before sides become too much.

What's horsepower? Someone's been doing too much EQ lol

you just have to up your dose every week and measure your penis at the same time each week until it stops growing. then you will know what the "sweet" dose is.

several years ago I ran test prop @ 1150 EW. I really enjoyed it.

Now I think around 500mg EW is good for me. 750mg max.

Many say that over 1,500mg ew is the point of diminishing returns.

What say you?

Please only provide personal experiences!

the magic begins at 2+grams a week but not for too many weeks....the headaches can be annoying

IML Gear Cream!
How were the sides for you Roid @1150 EW of Prop?

For you guys injecting <2-2.5mL at one time, is the injection spot sore as hell?

I can handle from 3 to 4ml in one injection without problem,but one of my supplier does special batch for me,test e at 600mg per ml,tren ace and deca at 400mg per ml,but i've never try the latest...Currently doing two shots of t400(not a mix only test E)at 1,5ml per dose,which give 1,2g test ew.750mg test is my sweet spot though,i don't see that much difference when i increase from that point.

1800mg for me,10 iu per day upon waking of humilin-N works fuckin bananas..:ohyeah:

yeh, its different for everybody my brothern'law's cock didnt stop growing till he got up to 2g of test. so you just got to experiment.

the magic begins at 2+grams a week but not for too many weeks....the headaches can be annoying

What's the magic, I can imagine at amounts any higher than 2 grams a week you end up looking like the geico guy.

For you guys injecting <2-2.5mL at one time, is the injection spot sore as hell?

Not at all. You get used to it. I like glute shots, so I don't really feel anything even with 3ML. Practice makes perfect, right.

Back