• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jagbender's battle of the bulge

jagbender

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently a Fat Ass!
Max weight 305, Min weight 219 Current weight 260
I have always been a fat / chubby guy 10 years ago I was 305 pounds. Found a couple of low carb forums and started lifting and dieting. That is when I met Built! Two years later I weighed 219 pounds, BUT I had gotten into stacks and stimulants and wrecked my adrenals and had thyroid issues. Dr said no more weight lifting. Got off all the stims and went on Thyroid meds.

5 .5 years ago I moved to Florida and worked construction ate and drank what ever I wanted and maintained about 240.

2.5 years ago the economy took a crapper and I went back to work as a Freight Broker, so I sit on my butt all day in front of a computer.
1-1-2010 282 pounds. I started riding my Bike in 2010 and rode 1750 miles ate real good and got back down to 242. The holidays came and I ate like a friggin fool and went up to 265.
Feb 1-2011 I called Built and commited myself to her mercy and we are working on a 2 year plan of attack for the fat loss. Currently weight lifting 3 X a week. Starting Wednesday 2-9-11 Sore as a bitch still on saturday.
Leg day today.

I have been on TRT for 3.5 months the first three months was androgel with not real changes in libido, mood or fatigue.

I was still feeling like crap so DR perscribed 100 mg of 100 mg /ML Test C once every other WEEK! NO androgel

I am currently sandbagging a little to keep my results low and will complain about low libido ETC at my next appointment.
I am pinning 12.5 mg 2 x a week and stocking up on the extra TEST C

I would like to see my Testosterone in the upper 1/3 of range (quest labs) 250-1100 ng/ dL

I like still feel crap and recovery sucks.

Diet is strictly low Carb staying in Ketosis until I lose some more body fat.

I am curently
49 Y/O male will be 50 in April
260 Pounds
35% +- body fat according to my scale.
I have been a lifter in the past and do have some decent muscle.
started androgel 1% 5gm for 3 months
10-25-2010 total test 232
free %2.09
free test 48.5
estradiol 33
PSA 0.7
Other blood work great

Labs 1-19-2011
TOTAL Cholesterol 192
HDL is low 37
LDL 130
TEST free and total 350
free test 69.

Jag

Last edited:
Here is my Home gym Click on thumbnail to expand.

Attachments

• Home gym.jpg
    Home gym.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 161
Start Photos
260 pounds 35% BF

Attachments

• 2-2011.JPG
    2-2011.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 2-2011b.JPG
    2-2011b.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 165
Leg and full body workout today. Just starting to lift again. So I am trying to go light and really watch my form. I must have slipped out of form on my ATF squats today, I pulled a rhomboid muscle on the left. that sucks. Going to ice it down
Started to lift first time in years last week.
doing mild cardio on my Kick ass trike

AFT squats
135# 9 reps
185# 8 reps
135# 9 reps

clean and jerk
135# 3 sets 9

leg lifts 140# 3 sets of 9

reverse leg lifts
105# 1 set of 6
2 sets of 6 70#

dead lift
3 sets of 9 135#

Well its a start

Last week Wednesday was my first workout Arms and chest I was sore for 4 days!
Blah blah blah

Bad ass Trike

Attachments

• SANY3750.jpg
    SANY3750.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Rode 10 miles yesterday 15.0 Mph nice mild cardio workout
total miles on my trike 1900

Damn bro. Keep it up,built will get you to the promised land!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Rode 10 miles yesterday. going to new HRT Doctor today.

Darn scale. been eating 2000-2100cals a day for 10 days all low carb not dropping a single pound!

Hope to lift again soon, I can only seem to get one lifting session in a week. Hopefullt yhis new Doc will have soe ideas for more energy!

I know you don't want to hear it, bud, but your thyroid is part of the problem.

IML Gear Cream!
I know you don't want to hear it, bud, but your thyroid is part of the problem.

Yeah but that could be a blessing in disguise... thyroid meds courtesy of the doc, no guessing on quality etc

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I think I found a smart Dr!

Stopping all testosterone for a couple of weeks to get a baseline
He agreed I was seriously underdosed, Doc was talking more around dosing that will put me @ 600-800 levels of T. 150-200 mg weekly. He will use AI if needed.
Talked about hcg but didn't think it was necessary. Same with IGf1 (only 8% of americans would meet the requirements for that).

He is also going to monitor my weight loss program. He thinks I am genetically holding toxins in my fat cells and the fat cells are closed off from metabolism due to holding the toxins. I am going to try his program.
The best thing he writes scripts no BS with private compounding pharmacies.

Nothing radical just "cutting edge science" I guess I'll find out.

Blood work in 2 weeks
CMP
CBC w Diff
Unine analysis
Lipid Profile
T4, TSH, free T4
LH, FSH
Testosterone total and free
DHT
Estradiol
Progesterone
PSA
DHEA-S

Arms and chest workout last night

bench press 135 x 9 reps x 3 sets
Close grip bench press 135 x 9 x 3
Incline bench 105 x 9 x 3
Military press 105 x 9 x 3
flat dumbell fly 20 x 9 x 3
dumbell shoulder press 20 x 9 x 3
Seated Cable row 100 x 9 x 3
one arm dumbell row 45 x 9 x 3
dumbell shrugs 60 x 9 x 3
skull crushers 75 x 9 x 3

I feel like a wimp! i used to be able to bench 270 IRM squat 365 I haven't lifted in 6 years. starting all over again.

Been trying to lose fat diet clean 2000-2200 daily. Very hard to get into ketosis. I am drinking a lot of water and I wonder if that is diluting the test strips? I can show trace to moderate. Actually gained 2 pounds over the last two weeks. that friggin blows! recovery seems to be getting better.
No test until march 2nd been 8 days since last injection still feel OK.

weight 262.5

Trace is still ketosis. And ketosis only means you're burning fat. It could be dietary or bodyfat. It isn't necessary for fat loss (although it can make a body a LOT more comfortable).

Why do you start your gear on the second?

Trace is still ketosis. And ketosis only means you're burning fat. It could be dietary or bodyfat. It isn't necessary for fat loss (although it can make a body a LOT more comfortable).

Why do you start your gear on the second?

I rode my trike yesterday on lunch for 10 miles about two hours later i was showing large on the keto stix. I have been fairly comfortable with the caloric intake so far.

I do my blood work on the 1st and have a Doc appt on the 11th. I will start back on the gear on the first after the labs are taken. Thinking 150 then 75 twice a week until the appt.

Sound OK?

I rode my trike yesterday on lunch for 10 miles about two hours later i was showing large on the keto stix. I have been fairly comfortable with the caloric intake so far.

I do my blood work on the 1st and have a Doc appt on the 11th. I will start back on the gear on the first after the labs are taken. Thinking 150 then 75 twice a week until the appt.

Sound OK?

I'm glad you're comfortable. Yep, 150 all at once, then 75mg four days later, another 75mg three days later and so on. That way the 150 is your frontload - you should feel a LOT better very quickly. Feel free to use some of your androgel for the first week if you like, as well.

I'm glad you're comfortable. Yep, 150 all at once, then 75mg four days later, another 75mg three days later and so on. That way the 150 is your frontload - you should feel a LOT better very quickly. Feel free to use some of your androgel for the first week if you like, as well.

Andro Gel is gone. Plenty of Test CYP though. That is the plan 150 75 75
Then see what the Doc says after labs review.

Been off my HRT for almost 2 weeks now Labs in the AM. Cannot wait to get back on. Feelig pretty crappy the last three days. Want to see what my HRT Doc says.

Still 261 pounds. Mild Cardio and lifting once a week Diet very clean at 1600-1900 still no drop. I took measurements Saturday and will be taking measurements in 6 days and in 30 intervals. trying to ignore the scale.
Measurements 2-26-11
Weight 262
Neck 18.5
Bicep l 16
Bicep r 16.75
Chest 46.5
Diaphram 44.5
Belly 47
Belt line Waist 44
Butt 45
Thigh L 27.5
Thight R 27.5
Calf L 17
Calf R 17.5
Above Knee L 19
Above Knee R 19

IML Gear Cream!
You'll like what happens on the right dose of test. :)

Went out to eat last night @ a greek restaurant. I did pretty well.

I only had Protein shakes all day and saved my meal for eating out. I ate a greek salad with grilled chicken breast. No dressing. Lots of salt though in the Calamata olives and the Feta cheese. I also ate a dinner roll No butter. The 2 dolmades were wonderful. Up two pounds today but I think that is just water from the carbs and salt. I have not exercised in two days due to schedules with the kids and my well pump needing repair. You don't realize how much you need water until you don't have it. It only cost 30.00 and an hour to repair it myself. Glad I didn't need to call a plumber!

Going to ride today and lift tomorrow

Feeling a bit better back on the TRT 100 mg Tuesday and 50 this am

Probably going to go Kayak fishing tomorrow !

I feel like a wimp! i used to be able to bench 270 IRM squat 365 I haven't lifted in 6 years. starting all over again.
Hey-
welcome and good luck.
I'm getting back into it from a long nagging shoulder injury.
I'll tell you what I have to keep telling myself as well as friends here have and will tell me:
It does not matter what you USED to be able to lift. Put that behind you.
Work with what you have now. Lift that range. perfect form. Your strength will go up.
...and w/ Built pushing you....you're in good hands.
:winkfinger:
Overcome and kick ass :hiya:

255.5 today Rode an hour yesterday 13 miles it was windy.

going to lift today

Legs today
Warm up 30 minutes mild cardio Bike with the kids

squats 185 3 sets of 9
dead lifts 185 3 x 9
Calf raises 185 3x 15
seated calf raises 75 3 x 30
Leg extensions 100 3 x 9
reverse leg extensons 50 3 x 9

255.5 on the scale today

good job dude-
Hope you are as sore as I in the am!