• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help with gyno

Hawaiianlifter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. I have done a lot of reading on gynecomastia. It's somthing i a little worried about and really do want to get. I have been looking at getting aromasin. But I was wondering what do you guys use for estrogen blocker? And where do you order from. There's a lot of shady places on the Internet so I thought i would ask you guys first. Thanks a lot

We dont discuss source's on the board, Look @ the sponser's ! They are all good !

Hey guys. I have done a lot of reading on gynecomastia. It's somthing i a little worried about and really do want to get. I have been looking at getting aromasin. But I was wondering what do you guys use for estrogen blocker? And where do you order from. There's a lot of shady places on the Internet so I thought i would ask you guys first. Thanks a lot

Aromasin or Adex. Letro is stronger, but I don't need anything stronger than Aromasin.

Aromasin or Adex. Letro is stronger, but I don't need anything stronger than Aromasin.
+1^^ Unless you're gyno prone you don't need anything stronger,arimidex can be so supressive in fact it can hinder or slow down your gains!It's also good to have some nolva in hands until you're use to an Ai dose that works for you.

My gains are drastically cut with even .25 adex ed. If i had my mammary glands surgically removed id run 2 grams of test a week and .25 adex eod.

Back