• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

strained my elbow - what to do?

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I strained my right elbow bench pressing and doing military press. It wasn't a sudden-type injury, just something that slowly started hurting. When I finally stopped lifting, I couldn't even bench 225 for more than 2 reps because of my elbow, usually I can get it for 10 to 12 reps.

So anyway, I've stopped lifting for about three weeks, and it feels a little better but still isn't 100%. Anything I can do for this other than just not lifting?

Thanks for all the help you shit face fuckhead douche bags. My elbow still hurts and its all your fault.

Seems legit..carry on

Seems like tendinitis you whimp

I strained my right elbow bench pressing and doing military press. It wasn't a sudden-type injury, just something that slowly started hurting. When I finally stopped lifting, I couldn't even bench 225 for more than 2 reps because of my elbow, usually I can get it for 10 to 12 reps.

So anyway, I've stopped lifting for about three weeks, and it feels a little better but still isn't 100%. Anything I can do for this other than just not lifting?
I was having some shoulder pain that I couldn't get rid of it had bothered me for about a year and decide to try some bpc 157. I injected daily subq into the shoulder for 1 month and the pain is completely gone. I was skeptical but figured it couldn't hurt. It worked for me. For it to work they say to inject it as close to the injury as possible.

Thanks for all the help you shit face fuckhead douche bags. My elbow still hurts and its all your fault.

I have the answer to get you back in the gym this very minute pain free but now you pissed me off. Carry on...

Tell me!!!!

just concentrate on back pull downs and any exercise that does not hurt for now ..then in a week start slowly with dumbell presses light weight and repetitions...using light weight and reps could be more beneficial than you think if done properly

Back