• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

~~~Extreme Peptide~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saney

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do not buy from these people. They sell trashy ass placebos like Sten Labs does.

Someone tell me this, how can 25mg of Aromasin EVERY DAY not control estrogen???

Check the scenario. Before i started using the Aromasin from Extreme Peptide i was on 1mg ED of Letro... Estrogen disappeared completely as far as I know.

I get this Trashy fucking nigger Exemestane from Extreme Peptide and start off dosing it around 12.5mg ED.. a few days pass and i start getting sensitive nips.. so i bump it up to 18.75mg ED... STILL getting worse.. now i'm using 25mg ED and no change.

I contacted those gay mother faggots and this is the response i got

"Sorry you spent all that money on our products and nothing works"

Fucking worthless Niggers

Ban me IDFC... I'm telling everyone they suck fat dick because they do

"Sorry you spent all that money on our products and nothing works"

What a scummy response to a customers concerns. I get my peps from T and he's been great.

That's really not fucking cool at all. I spent a chunk with them last week. I'll be fucking pissed as a motherfucker if the products aren't legit. And that is a shitty response to a customer concern.

Last edited:
Exactly.. fuck this shit.

I just hope u guys have better luck then me..

Try Precision Peptides.

There stuff any better than EP or Sten?? I'm 0 for 2 with those fucking terds

I was going to give JAS chems a chance with their Adex. 15$ for 45ml/1mg

Sane, How do you know it isnt controlling e?

Explain in detail how you know it isnt. Wouldnt a blood test be the proof?

So because it hasnt cured pre-existing gyno, you assume its bunk? Again, not being difficult. Just trying to figure out how you came to this conclusion.

I said it before and ill say it again. ChemoneResearch has quality.

researchstop is legit as well. I'll be trying the EP Adex in March with bloodwork and will reserve judgment til then.

Amino outpost peptides made in the u.s.a. Great costomer service great pices dont work for them or get paid by them just a satisfied costomer

This is the anything goes site i hope last time i get scolded from t for telling someone about amino outpost hope i dont piss him off again lol

This is the anything goes site i hope last time i get scolded from t for telling someone about amino outpost hope i dont piss him off again lol

let me know if he bothers you again.

I'll put him in his place.

I'm CMI

COUNTER MODERATOR INTELLIGENCE

Sane, How do you know it isnt controlling e?

Explain in detail how you know it isnt. Wouldnt a blood test be the proof?

So because it hasnt cured pre-existing gyno, you assume its bunk? Again, not being difficult. Just trying to figure out how you came to this conclusion.

I said it before and ill say it again. ChemoneResearch has quality.

Preexisting gyno will always be there.

But when i'm using 25mgs ED and i'm getting sore a fuck nipples.. something is wrong.. The Letro was doing a great job, but i wanted to try the Aromasin.. If i really have to get a Hormone test done, i fucking will.. i'll make an appointment Tomorrow..

I switched because i read that Aromasin was Superior to other AI's.. So i gave it a try.. and its not doing shit.. I ran out of tren, and i have a couple shots of Sust450 left, so i'm doing 450mg E3D now.. thats like 1025mg EW!

During my cruise and next cycle, i just wanna cut down.. my BMI is at 29.. that means i'm overweight :( I wanna reach 25 BMI.. Now i know those things don't take into account that i have more muscle than the average coon-die-soon, but i wanna be around 25 so i look much leaner :)

my BMI is at 29.. that means i'm overweight

not really. When my BMI was 33, i was at 12% bf.

Cutler must be around 40 and he isnt "Fat".

Well i was just wondering why the switch. 80%-90% reduction in E using Letro. Aromasin is around 75%

Oh i almost forgot...gears, and so forth.

Well, i'll run this Aromasin at an even higher dose until something starts working.. this is just rediculous lol

Then i'll go back to my trusty letro which never fails me!

masteron 600 wk
EQ 600 wk
Tbol 50

You need to come off the aromatizing gear for a minute and treat it hot and heavy with letro.

I know EQ does convert, but only 50% of what test does.

i ain't got your number no more nigger

oh and i drank 100 ounces of Water today... Blah!

i'm gonna shoot for 120 oz ED.. i'll be pissing like a mofo

metha drol gave me cancer. im very displeased with IM :(

Aromasin is better because there won't be estrogen rebound.

I just switched from letro to CEMs ldex. I HOPE i can find a place to get bloodwork done this week, I have a feeling the ldex isn't dosed correctly. I'm at 1mg ED and i'm getting some swelling under my nips.

Letro is just so damn harsh even at a low dose for me.

I'm tempted to just drop everything and go ahead with surgery but i wanted to get through one more summer.

I used to dose 1mg of Letro E3D and it worked decent. I think thats what i'll stick with from now on..

I get my letro from Melanotan Peptide Peptides & Melanotan II

you probably have prolactin gyno. You said you were running 500/wk tren was it?

No. 400. and i was using Caber..

Prolly Bunk Caber from Sten... trash place..

Wheres the best place for Prami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back