• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Schering-bayer fake tabs!!!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear members,if anybody offer you this tabs from pic, its 100% FAKE!

DO NOT BUY IT.
29564d1297626616-schering-bayer-fake-tabs-schering_bayer_fake.jpg

I am not happy when guys take fake-copy steroids and other meds. its not good for body and its not healthy!

Thanks for the heads up bro!!

do you have a pic of the real ones so they can compare and know what to look for

i dont think schering bayer makes any of those. so theres nothing to compare to, juss sum UGL tryna fool ppl.

There's a difference between "fake" and using the brand name. The old British Dragon is no longer a company but there is a sponsor here who sells the "new" British Dragon. By your standards WP you are saying people shouldn't order the "new" British Dragon because its "fake"?

There's a difference between "fake" and using the brand name. The old British Dragon is no longer a company but there is a sponsor here who sells the "new" British Dragon. By your standards WP you are saying people shouldn't order the "new" British Dragon because its "fake"?

Its quite risky to buy a copie of brands, per example I have this copie of real Desma Winny batch b003 it come from Bulgarian well known source, this vial contain very little stano 16mg instead of 50mg but is sterile :) same as here if u want a real gear go for genuine prod.

Last edited:
Back