• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Have you offered your services...

$30.00 per hour to dress up as an elf and smash my cock with a ball-peen hammer repeatedly while singing classic christmas carols. I got a few gigs. It was cool.

Were you planning on offering services on Craig's list, Fancy?

What kind of services? :geewhiz:

He has a hot voice.. I should sell his phone number on craig's list

I'm not J&T enough to offer my services on CraigsList. One day though. Summer's coming.

Need gear money?

We have successfully sold several things on Craigslist, but never any services. We have bought general labor services as well and have always been satisfied with thee work, well expect the house cleaning services. They all seem to suck if you ask me.

We have paid anywhere for $20 an hour to 100 per day. Last week we were suppose to have someone come on Tuesday, they were going to charge $80 for 4 hours. Due to the snow, they couldn't make it and never rescheduled the service. Guess they didn't need the $ that bad. I did a better job anyway. :)

i have bought and sold tons of shit on CL. nothing of the sexual nature though, if that's what you meant.

i know a dentist that doesn't have time to "date". he buys all his pussy on CL. i've seen some of them and they are VERY hott. . .

Back