• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Denver Broncos Win Again!

and da COWBOYS lose again...:)

...and with the Raiders loosing today, we're in a better spot in the AFC West. Just don't forget who's #1 in that spot right now, hehehe...by the way I was rooting for the Patriots...dang!!! :)

That loud noise you heard coming from the New England area was all the Pat's fans jumping off the bandwagon.

Did you see where Buffalo QB Drew Bledsoe threw for over 300 yards again? Too bad the Patriots can't get a QB like that.

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift
That loud noise you heard coming from the New England area was all the Pat's fans jumping off the bandwagon.

Did you see where Buffalo QB Drew Bledsoe threw for over 300 yards again? Too bad the Patriots can't get a QB like that.

LOL

Is THAT the thumping that I heard?

Bledsoe is kicking ass. Leading the AFC in passing yards and TD's, and 2nd in QB rating. And Tom Brady...well.....not so good.

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift

I am sure some have jumped. As for Drew, we were said to see him go, but it was time. He has just found a better fit.

Well when you have got a running back like Travis Henry and two Pro Bowl Wideouts in Eric Moulds and Peerless Price....you are going to put up some numbers.....Brady's performance will rise when Antwan Smith's running numbers rise. He had his first big game this weekend and look at Brady's numbers. Receivers also need to step up.....Troy Brown and Patten are not the calibur or wideouts that Moulds and Price are but they have alot of potential.

Rx.

All this pitiful drivel over nothing, it's just sad.

EAGLES BABY!!!

Back