• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thank You, NAPS!

Never QB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just wanted to update everyone since there have been some questions with the late orders that the order I had shipped on Dec. 29 arrived yesterday in good order. ALL IS WELL! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Communication was great at both Naps and here from the reps on the board.

I just ordered a bottle of cyp to add a little to my TRT and it arrived void of label and no information. Slick. :)

:clapping:Glad to hear you got it bro!!!:boobs:

I just wanted to update everyone since there have been some questions with the late orders that the order I had shipped on Dec. 29 arrived yesterday in good order. ALL IS WELL! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I just ordered a bottle of cyp to add a little to my TRT and it arrived void of label and no information. Slick. :)

NICE!! Mine should be right around the corner then......Jan 11th was my "shipped" date. Thanks for letting us know. Happy for you....enjoy!

I am stoked. Is it common that Naps ships without labels on the bottle? There was nothing else in there so nothing would get confused. I thought that was pretty slick really.

Going to make another order next week. :)

It was just slow as were a lot of the orders from that time.

Try the gear for a couple of weeks and let us know what you think of it!

I have placed 2 orders with Naps and pray that it's not bunk gear! :thinking:

Back