• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tanning to reduce acne on cycle

Times a week for tanning

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 2-3

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • 4-5

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 6-7

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is min. you would need to tan in order to see results as to reduce pimples? I used to go tanning before going on trips where I would be in the sun and my skin got cleared up real good.

I wouldn't want to tan much because I have tattoos (yes I can cover them with sunscreen)

Twice minimum to keep a color flow.

4 times per week nearly completely prevented new breakouts for me.

Depends on natural color, comfort level etc. Ideally, ed. Mosta the time I go eod. Started at 16 when I actually just had acne lol. Realized tanning was way better than any script

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I tan 10 min. almost every day. But I'm naturally brown and have dark hair and eyes. Seems to be working well for me on cycle.

2-3 times a week is fine just spread it out. Tanning as a dude isn't like cool so dont get girl status going ed if your not already dark.

Dudes who tan don't bother me. 2-3 times a week. Keeps body acne to near zero.

Once a week, 20 minutes in a 20 minute bed!

Dudes who tan don't bother me. 2-3 times a week. Keeps body acne to near zero.

Yeh they don't bother me either but I see people get jokingly made fun of occasionally.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeh they don't bother me either but I see people get jokingly made fun of occasionally.

Lol like 4 years ago I ran into a kid I know at a club, got into an argument with him that ended up with him saying "why don't you go back to the tanning salon faggot!" Apparently he thought I wasn't tan enough. I saw him there the next day :paddle:

Lol like 4 years ago I ran into a kid I know at a club, got into an argument with him that ended up with him saying "why don't you go back to the tanning salon faggot!" Apparently he thought I wasn't tan enough. I saw him there the next day :paddle:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, at the tanning salon he was trying to sell "hot" christian "oh u dig gigger" shirts..

I dare them to make fun of me when I'm around. :paddle:

I can only go twice a week normally. I'm really fair skinned. I don't like to tan until I have no more redness.

However I don't have red hair for the record. I'm just pure.

2-3 times a week is fine just spread it out. Tanning as a dude isn't like cool so dont get girl status going ed if your not already dark.

LMAO. So tanning every other day is fine but going everyday makes you a girl cause it isn't like cool unless you're already dark?

:roflmao:

To each their own, ya know. Tanning is part of the bodybuilding way of life. Not only does it reduce acne, but it removes subq water from the skin making you look more ripped and defined, FYI.

Back