• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hgh igf1 411

scubastieb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I woule like the 411 basics on hgh and igf... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm new.... looking to get started and will only use igf 1 and hgh... want to use the best. I am very new and would love times on understaning cc/ml/mgl/iu/etc... seems like the measures are all over the place. alos how much to use, where to get it etc... pretty much the 411 on it all.

thanks all, iron scuba

Don't be lazy do some reading shouldn't take long to find info

ML and CC are the same...IU is an international unit some companies choose to dose in this. MG per ML is how much product (MG) is in each ML the liquid. There's a lot but you can figure it out if you read some...Twist is an expert on Peptides he can help you with that

Don't be lazy do some reading shouldn't take long to find info

with all due respect learn to read, let off the juice, ur attitude sucks...this is a forum to ask for help, not for you to come in and roid rage on my post buddy... I am not understanding the differences between the measurements meaning I have read up on it and all the measurements are different... If there was one set way people are talking about taking the stuff i wouldnt have to ask... Again, if you have information to help me,lead me in the right dirrection that would be helpful, but calling a person lazy and not giving any informaiton is lazy... Do you have anything good to help me or not. Your comment is a waist of everyoens time to even see. why would you even post that... no point... bro get a clue

ML and CC are the same...IU is an international unit some companies choose to dose in this. MG per ML is how much product (MG) is in each ML the liquid. There's a lot but you can figure it out if you read some...Twist is an expert on Peptides he can help you with that

Thank you!! now i have read that they say take 1-2 for fat loss and 3-4 iu's for muscle gains... What is a IU, lol... no place gives the break downs of the measurements... they only say to take this amount.. iu's, ml, mg, cc, etc... ? still lost... but thank you kinda

Thank you!! now i have read that they say take 1-2 for fat loss and 3-4 iu's for muscle gains... What is a IU, lol... no place gives the break downs of the measurements... they only say to take this amount.. iu's, ml, mg, cc, etc... ? still lost... but thank you kinda

It's all about how you reconstitute that determines the mcg.'s per iu. Do a search on reconstituting IGF1 and you'll see. Also use the peptide calculator. Its very helpful.

Back