• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good first time experience with NAPS!

boomerjones

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After only getting half my order from genxxl before they went under, I decided to go with NAPS because they were cheapest. Was worried that customs might nab it (Canadian) cuz they don't reship, but it got here 14 days after it was shipped (they estimated 12). Saw some people posting about not getting their packages within the time frame, so just posting to let people know that that's not necessarily whats going on for everyone.

Anyone tried Generic Labs ripped 150 (test p, masteron, tren a 50/50/50)? never run tren before...

After only getting half my order from genxxl before they went under, I decided to go with NAPS because they were cheapest. Was worried that customs might nab it (Canadian) cuz they don't reship, but it got here 14 days after it was shipped (they estimated 12). Saw some people posting about not getting their packages within the time frame, so just posting to let people know that that's not necessarily whats going on for everyone.

Anyone tried Generic Labs ripped 150 (test p, masteron, tren a 50/50/50)? never run tren before...

YUP - it was shipped on Jan 11th and it hasn't arrived yet.....People are giving me the run around, but at this point I will chalk it up as a lose. :wits:

Have they given you the option of having it reshipped?

"Give it a few more days" - the classic line. I will submit a 2nd tikcet after work this evening. For all I know, it could be waiting for me on the doorstep......doubt it though

"Give it a few more days" - the classic line. I will submit a 2nd tikcet after work this evening. For all I know, it could be waiting for me on the doorstep......doubt it though
send me a pm bro with your order number, naps will not scam or not reship to you if it doesnt show up.

Back