• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OK Naps, u got my $, now what?

shortstop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
help me out here. sent it yesterday just wondering how to track it. account still says pending. dont take this the wrong way im not freaking out here. would like to know whats next? should i expect an email? what up naps rep? need a lil encouragement here

help me out here. sent it yesterday just wondering how to track it. account still says pending. dont take this the wrong way im not freaking out here. would like to know whats next? should i expect an email? what up naps rep? need a lil encouragement here
you will get email updates through the entire process.

OP, when I go through NG I get emails as a notification and status of order. You will be good.

ok great! thanks to all of you. this is my first time ordering online. heard nothing but good things about naps so if i had doubts i wouldnt have ordered. so now i patiently wait. thanks fellas

They picked up my funds on Monday. I'm guessing it should ship today. Man the waiting is the hardest part.

First order for me.

Yea, no worries.. like the others have said you'll get emails. You can also log in and check on your status, etc.

Back