• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fake Gear?

Guile81

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hy Guys,

I???m on my first cycle for 4Weeks now (Sustanon 500mg/week) and I still do not feel any results or body modifications : very slight increase in weight (+3lbs ??? 4000Kcal/day), no increase in libido, no increase in strength or better feeling at training, etc???

I decided to have a bloodwork two days ago to check my T level. Results are following: Test increased from 4.56 ng/ml (bloodwork done jut before my cycle) to 8.32 ng/ml (normal range from 2.41 to 8.27).
I???m still in a normal range and I feel like my gear is fake, really underdosed.

Note that I already had doubt as soon as I got it since it is BD product from 2008. Asfar as I know, BD has not manufactured any products in years. old batches were made 5 or more years ago, and expiry period of their products is not more than 3 Years. So I assume the products currently offered on the market are 100% counterfeits,

I???m about to stop my cycle waiting to get some real stuff. I???m thinking about having a small PCT or even nothing looking to my T level???? Or should I directly jump on a new cycle with real gear?

What are your opinions?

Thanks for your helps guys.

Maybe it is underdosed ?

If in doubt drop it. Nothing worse than thinking in the back of your mind if the gear is real or not.

Hy Guys,

I???m on my first cycle for 4Weeks now (Sustanon 500mg/week) and I still do not feel any results or body modifications : very slight increase in weight (+3lbs ??? 4000Kcal/day), no increase in libido, no increase in strength or better feeling at training, etc???

I decided to have a bloodwork two days ago to check my T level. Results are following: Test increased from 4.56 ng/ml (bloodwork done jut before my cycle) to 8.32 ng/ml (normal range from 2.41 to 8.27).
I???m still in a normal range and I feel like my gear is fake, really underdosed.

Note that I already had doubt as soon as I got it since it is BD product from 2008. Asfar as I know, BD has not manufactured any products in years. old batches were made 5 or more years ago, and expiry period of their products is not more than 3 Years. So I assume the products currently offered on the market are 100% counterfeits,

I???m about to stop my cycle waiting to get some real stuff. I???m thinking about having a small PCT or even nothing looking to my T level???? Or should I directly jump on a new cycle with real gear?

What are your opinions?

Thanks for your helps guys.
sustanon has testosterone propionate in it that is fast acting and after 4 weeks, the other esters should have also been kicking in.

i would just start up a new cycle with gear that is real.

Dude, I don't know about the gear, but If I eat 4000 calories I lose weight.

I will drop it but still I'm keen of knowing what should be my T Level after 4 weeks on gear at 500mg/week.

Guile81, please don't send me any more PMs when you have a thread going and are asking the same questions. Get rid of that fake shit and do your homework.

/V

Thank you Victor, by sending you MP I was just looking for relevant advice as I know you have a lot of experience. I'll do my homework anyhow. I still wonder what kind of PCT I should run after this "cycle" and what should be my T level after 4 weeks on gear.

after 4 week of t E on 500 mg a week, my total was 1850 and free was 708. so yeah i think ur gear is fake lol

IML Gear Cream!
Results of my Homework :

250mg of test a week- T level should be 1100-1600ng/dl
500mg of test a week- T level should be 1800-2500ng/dl
750mg of test a week- levels should be well into the 3000's

According to an official clinical application :

25mg of test a week- T level was 253ng/dl
50mg of test a week- T level was 306ng/dl
125mg of test a week- T level was 542ng/dl
300mg of test a week- T level was 1,345ng/dl
600mg of test a week- lT level was 2,370 ng/dl

It looks like around 125-150mg/week is what would be required to maintain natural levels.

No matter where I get it - Most important for people is to know that they should stay away from old BD products (mine was from 2008 exp2013). There is no legit from old version available on market. New BD are now available - packaging is Blue and white.

I would jump on a new cycle with gear that you know is real. Throw the old stuff away.

No matter where I get it - Most important for people is to know that they should stay away from old BD products (mine was from 2008 exp2013). There is no legit from old version available on market. New BD are now available - packaging is Blue and white.

Reps for staying away from posting the source, and posting your experience.

A lot of bunk shit going around. Biogen is another underdosed company

your test levels would be higher then that because the prop in the sus. Your test level probably doubled because your working out harder due to the placebo effect.

I also had 08 BD gear and it was bunk. New stuffs not to shabby though. Out with old in with the new.

Back