• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first order finally came! I am ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

epic26

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Legit?

I recieved my test-e and dbols today. I ordered through ****** as told by a friend to be a good domestic source. I researched and the goods seem legit, and I got the most insane pumps today which I asume is from the 50mg of dbol I took. I know the gear is real but my question to you experienced guys is:

I also ordered PCT which came in another package which is at the post office because I missed the delivery. Is it hot to pick it up?

After gearhead sent me his product list I was confused by which brand to order as there was different choices of labs that offered test-e. I went with geneza pharmaceuticals which if not mistakin is the same as GP. I have heard good things about GP but wanted input from people who have used them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is my first post cutright, I have to start somewhere and thought this was the place to come for answeres. I just want to know what people think of GP Test. here is a pic of the gp test-e i recieved. Sorry the pic isnt so clear my cell phone sucks.

go get it. Everything is fine.

after a certain number of days they will return it to the sender.

everything looks good.

Yep it looks good...you shouldn't have any problem from the post office...customs is who stops delivery

thanks guys, i will pick it up. They claim to ship US domestic, and I belive it to be true because shipping took like 7 or 8 days. I thought it was kinda sketchy though because they only except western union but My buddy has ordered from them without any issues so I decided to risk it. Talk about the longest 8 days of my life.

legit?

Last question, I am taking 50mg of dbol. I took all 50mg 1 1/2 hours before my workout. Should I instead split it up 20mg in morning and 20mg nights? And if I do will that muscle pump decrease?

It's better to split it up to maintain a constant level throughout the day.

Definately split the dbol into twice a day. You could go with 20mg morning and 30 mg pre-workout, assuming you work-out in the evening. Or flip it if you work out in the morning.

Domestic GP? Interesting.

Yeah split the dbol. How are you running the test?

I know of two domestic sites that work off of drop ships. They get your gear to you with in 3 days however they're more pricey. It's worth it because they take the heat with customs when it's dropped shipped and it gets to your mailbox within 3 business days.

I'm about to place a small "trial" order with the same guy (i read the email addy on a post that linked to this one).
I am skeptical because i read the other post calling him a scammer, but the guy SWEARS he's legit and just being shot down cause he's not a sponsor.
Taking a chance with a few bills, and will report back if i got ripped off or not.

Keep us posted- looks like the intl stuff- not domestic. GP from a couple sponors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back