• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cutrights CJC1295/GHRP-6 LOG

cutright

Twisted Steel
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I recieved my peptide combo that I will be running for Extreme Peptide today, So far I have tried their Aromasin, and HGH FRAG 176-191. Aromasin is great..it works...what else can I say? The FRAG to keep it focused on this combo ill keep it short...I Love It...Ill write my own review on that later in more detail. But for now I will be running these peps together. I am 1 week away from my PCT so im excited to run these through to see how much I keep...I have laid out a dosing scheme that works for me..a long with some help from a couple of guys on these boards. I will be starting on monday this schedule:
AM 100mcg CJC1295 And 250mcg GHRP-6
PM 100mcg CJC1295 And 250mcg GHRP-6
I will do this every day for 30 days. My goals for this is what they are for everything I do...build or keep Lean body mass and drop BF%. I am going to incorporate some German Volume Training into my routine..Victor mentioned it and I googled it...short description 10 sets of 10 with 30 second rest in between each set. I plan on droping BF% while maintaing my muscle mass I just put on..which im very happy with. Im thinking with this combo I can. Depending on how my appetite gets is how I will change my diet up...I am doing more of a carb cycling type diet now since spring is around the corner. I will also not eat any carbs or fats 1 hour before or 1 hour after my dose.
Other benefits I hope to see are the anti aging propertys I have read about. Im only 32 but all for anti aging lol. Any one have thoughts or suggestions im open...my stats are as follows:
32 years old
5'11" 217lbs This morning
14% BF Via the bod pod...calipers im a little less.

In on this brother!!!

stats are looking good; GVT will kick your ass haha and it will definitely help in the endurance department and help maintain the mass that you have already

let the fun begin!!! :)

Thanks bro I'm excited...all your products have worked great so far...hope this combo kicks ass too!

Ok the journey begins first day is underway...everything mixed well and injection was perfect.
Ill post as I began to feel effects and keep everyone up to date on this combo

Verrryy interesting. 2 things I was lookin into as well

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Awesome. Following along.

Will be following your log also!! Looks promising...

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I recieved my peptide combo that I will be running for Extreme Peptide today, So far I have tried their Aromasin, and HGH FRAG 176-191. Aromasin is great..it works...what else can I say? The FRAG to keep it focused on this combo ill keep it short...I Love It...Ill write my own review on that later in more detail. But for now I will be running these peps together. I am 1 week away from my PCT so im excited to run these through to see how much I keep...I have laid out a dosing scheme that works for me..a long with some help from a couple of guys on these boards. I will be starting on monday this schedule:
AM 100mcg CJC1295 And 250mcg GHRP-6
PM 100mcg CJC1295 And 250mcg GHRP-6
I will do this every day for 30 days. My goals for this is what they are for everything I do...build or keep Lean body mass and drop BF%. I am going to incorporate some German Volume Training into my routine..Victor mentioned it and I googled it...short description 10 sets of 10 with 30 second rest in between each set. I plan on droping BF% while maintaing my muscle mass I just put on..which im very happy with. Im thinking with this combo I can. Depending on how my appetite gets is how I will change my diet up...I am doing more of a carb cycling type diet now since spring is around the corner. I will also not eat any carbs or fats 1 hour before or 1 hour after my dose.
Other benefits I hope to see are the anti aging propertys I have read about. Im only 32 but all for anti aging lol. Any one have thoughts or suggestions im open...my stats are as follows:
32 years old
5'11" 217lbs This morning
14% BF Via the bod pod...calipers im a little less.
I would cut your ghrp-6 dose in half. 125mcs per shot. I speak from plenty of experience.

125mcg is too little, GHRP dosing is normally 250-500mcg. I dose mine at 350-400mcg.

-T

Doesn't that dosage make you extremely hungry?

Everything I've heard and read says that the grellin effect hits people differently. Some can't take over 100 mcg without raiding the fridge.

Recently I've been having good results pulsing dosages. 100mcg one day 300mcg the next.

I am only on day 2 soi haven't felt hungry yet...but I have heard this too...I'm keeping my dose where it is. I plan on taking in tons of lean protein so the appetite thing will be ok...I hope lol.

Heres a quick overview of CJC1295

CJC-1295 is a peptide analogue of GHRH. Because of the way CJC-1295 is engineered its half life has been extended from ~7 minutes to greater than 7 days!
Due to the extremely long half life of CJC-1295 it is plausible to use this peptide once per week with outstanding results. It would be wiser to use ½ dosages twice per week to keep serum levels high and to get maximal.
Various experiments have been conducted to test the effectiveness of CJC-1295 in vivo and the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism has reported dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2-10 fold for more than 6 days and increased IGF-1 concentrations 1.5-3 fold for 9-11 days after a single injection.
Not only that but they proved the mean half life to be 5.8-8.1 days and after multiple doses showed mean IGF-1 levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days following! No serious adverse reactions were reported in any group.
Another very positive benefit of CJC-1295 is its ability to promote slow wave sleep. Slow wave sleep is also known as deep sleep and is the portion of sleep responsible for the highest level of muscle growth and memory retention. SWS are decreased significantly in older adults and also with people who tend to exercise later in the evening. This peptide has a benefit to side effect ratio that exceeds all others currently being legally sold and would make a great addition to ones training regimen or post cycle therapy.

GHRP-6 QUICK OVERVIEW
Action
The major side effect accompanied by the use of GHRP-6 is a significant increase in appetite due to a stimulating the release of Ghrelin, a peptide which is released naturally in the lining of the stomach and increases hunger and gastric emptying.
GHRP-6 causes stimulation of the anterior pituitary gland which ultimately causes an increase in GH release. Since GHRP-6 acts directly on the feedback loop which signals the inhibition of GH release, when natural GH secretion has been inhibited by long term synthetic use, GHRP-6 can be used to re-stimulate the natural production of GH. GHRP-6 also affects the central nervous system, by protecting neurons as well as increasing strength in a way very similar to the way certain steroids in the Dihydrotestosterone family do.
Benefits of increased Growth Hormone levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include: an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1), which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone.

125mcg is too little, GHRP dosing is normally 250-500mcg. I dose mine at 350-400mcg.

-T
I responded very well at the 125 mark. I dosed at 300 and almost fell into hypo shock. Hey whatever works though. Best wishes to all pep users!!!

I responded very well at the 125 mark. I dosed at 300 and almost fell into hypo shock. Hey whatever works though. Best wishes to all pep users!!!

I appreciate all feedback bro...I'm gonna try this dose out if its too high ill adjust...its all in the name of research! Lol

I am only on day 2 soi haven't felt hungry yet...but I have heard this too...I'm keeping my dose where it is. I plan on taking in tons of lean protein so the appetite thing will be ok...I hope lol.
If your shit is legit, you should already feel hungry!!!!!!!!

If your shit is legit, you should already feel hungry!!!!!!!!
Well due to my new diet I feel hungry all the time...lol especially on low carb days. But did wake up last night really hungry...Today is more of a moderate carb day and thursday is high carb day for me. So ill have a better idea..because high carb day im usually not as hungry. As far as my stuff being legit im sure it is. It came from Exterme Peptide..and everything ive used from them has worked way better then I expected..I doubt they would send me fake peps to run a log for them...But dont worry bro..this hunger thing seems to be your number 1 issue so ill def. let you know if I drop over with hunger pains...lol. Good looking out though!

IML Gear Cream!
ok 4 days in I woke up this morning at 4:30am feeling very good. I had my alarm set for 6am which was going to be my early rise. So I can say I def. got some good sleep last night. So I went ahead and administered my morning dose at 4:30...its 6am now and I am feeling very hungry...It peeked at around 5:30. I plan on eating at 6:30 not sure I can wait..lol. I am usually always hungry when im trying to carb cycle so I wasnt sure if it was the peps or the low carbS. Well ive never felt this hungry before in the morning...I drank a protein shake that usually feels me up for a little while anyway...but my stomach is still growling.
I had a great work out in the gym...that GVT is n ass kicker. Ive had a strained muscle in my rhomboid area for about 4 weeks now...its not been bothering me too bad this past week but still there though. Well ill update later but im gonna go eat. I hope all the other benefits of this combo are as good as the appetite stimulant. Ill eat right up until my evening injection and let you know if Im hungry after that. Like I said im on an empty stomach now and got up a little earlier...so we'll see.
Happy lifting bros!

Nice log. I love it when people do research instead of listening to a peptide salesman LOL!

Nice log. I love it when people do research instead of listening to a peptide salesman LOL!
That's what its all about lol. I think these will effect people a little different so you gotta fire for effect IMO

Good stuff Cutright! :D
Keep it up, love all the details.

Ok now I see why some was so concerned about the appetite increase with this stuff...man its managable but I am starving about an hour after inject. So I. Plan on this now and slam a protein shake 30 minutes after this seems to help some.
The biggest thing that I'm beginning to notice now is my energy level. I think because my sleep is pretty sound right now...I'm waking every morning now before my alarm goes off. And don't seem to crash. My workouts have been great with the new energy..I'm doing high reps low rest. My arms seem to be getting very vascular.
My strained muscle didn't bother me at all today and I did back. If someone presses on it I can still feel it but seems to be getting better. So far I think there is def. Something to be said about this combo. I'm not leaping the tallest building yet...but in my mind I feel I can. I must say 1 week in and I'm noticing more then I expected..

GREAT! Thats all the signs of some quality GHRP :)

-T

Ok now I see why some was so concerned about the appetite increase with this stuff...man its managable but I am starving about an hour after inject. So I. Plan on this now and slam a protein shake 30 minutes after this seems to help some.
The biggest thing that I'm beginning to notice now is my energy level. I think because my sleep is pretty sound right now...I'm waking every morning now before my alarm goes off. And don't seem to crash. My workouts have been great with the new energy..I'm doing high reps low rest. My arms seem to be getting very vascular.
My strained muscle didn't bother me at all today and I did back. If someone presses on it I can still feel it but seems to be getting better. So far I think there is def. Something to be said about this combo. I'm not leaping the tallest building yet...but in my mind I feel I can. I must say 1 week in and I'm noticing more then I expected..

Not much of a difference to mention today...but all the benefits that ive already mentioned are still there...The hunger in the eve. seems to be the worse...anyone have any tips on combating this other then stuffing my face in my sleep...lol...

Not much of a difference to mention today...but all the benefits that ive already mentioned are still there...The hunger in the eve. seems to be the worse...anyone have any tips on combating this other then stuffing my face in my sleep...lol...

Stuffing your face then playing ps3 :clapping:

-T

do any of yoyu know the diference between cjc 1295 dac and cjc 1293 the reg cjc 1295 just doesnt last long in the body i think any info would be helpfull?

do any of yoyu know the diference between cjc 1295 dac and cjc 1293 the reg cjc 1295 just doesnt last long in the body i think any info would be helpfull?

DAC CJC is only required to inject twice a week. DAC is the modification that yes, makes it last longer in the body.

-T

Back