• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

depression

timeswift

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Question,

anyone have any good experiences with gears that help with depression?

i'll be running Anadrol oral as soon as my friend gets em for me and wondering if that could help, i hear you get headaches while on em.

Thanks to all who reply.

yes but with test @ low to moderate dose if your plan on running anadrol by its self that's not a good could make your depression worse because it will shut down your natural testosterone production .are your plan on using aas just to help with your depression?also please post your stats,age, cycle history this will help members better understand where your coming from so they can give you the best advice possible

Last edited:
Question,

anyone have any good experiences with gears that help with depression?

i'll be running Anadrol oral as soon as my friend gets em for me and wondering if that could help, i hear you get headaches while on em.

Thanks to all who reply.

have you ever tried dianabol? that seems to be the steroid w/ the best overall well-being feeling.

have you ever tried dianabol? that seems to be the steroid w/ the best overall well-being feeling.

I've heard this as well.^^^^

nothing comes to mind off the top of my head that helps with depression outside of prescribed drugs but even those come with their own list of sides as well.

far as the headaches as long as you run your cycle supports correctly and keep your water intake up you should be fine in this area.

i would be more concerned of when you stop cycling.

If you have trouble with depression or "feeling good" you SHOULD NOT be f**king with any AAS b/c nomatter what you feel like when your on you will feel a LOT worse when you come off.

You dont want to start messing with your hormones bro

You are about to make your depression 10x worse.

Test and d-bol increase the feeling of well being in healthy individuals. If you are already experiencing depression, you are not a "healthy individual". There is most likely an underlying condition causing your depression, and what may be fixed for the 10-12 weeks while on cycle, will most certainly unravel a few weeks into your PCT and the months following. It is likely that your depression would actually get worse. My advice would be to see a medical professional and address your mental health before jumping on a course of AAS.

Are you currently working out?

Sometimes just a faithful workout regime may stimulate your natural levels and help depression. Get some supplements and hit that gym hard while you plan on what mild steroid you want to use.

Its winter, its dark, cold and shitty out. It will be warm out. Skin gets VIt-D and depression lessons. The gym alone may make you feel much better.

Keep your chin up.

If you don't yet feel ready to seek professional help, or if you are looking for something to help you keep on track with your strategies in between consultations, then the "mood gym" may be for you.

IML Gear Cream!
No need to even consider using gears as a treatment for depression. THey should only be used as a means of getting jerked and desirable. A good workout regimine can help increase natty seratonin levels and help a lot. You might also wanna talk to your Doc to find out if Lexapro is right for you. Electroconvulsive therapy has also been shown to help some with severe depression. So, that may be an option also.

Anadrol is a bad choice. PCT needs to be spot on. Get some ephedrine too (for PCT)

If you have trouble with depression or "feeling good" you SHOULD NOT be f**king with any AAS b/c nomatter what you feel like when your on you will feel a LOT worse when you come off.

You dont want to start messing with your hormones bro

This is a great answer. Coming off is when things tend to bottom out for people prone to depression. I agree that AAS is not a good solution, but in fact will create a bigger problem with depression.

But a great workout regime Without AAS would be great for well-being, and should aid in depression.

No need to even consider using gears as a treatment for depression. THey should only be used as a means of getting jerked and desirable. A good workout regimine can help increase natty seratonin levels and help a lot. You might also wanna talk to your Doc to find out if Lexapro is right for you. Electroconvulsive therapy has also been shown to help some with severe depression. So, that may be an option also.

word! bro ppl like you give aas a bad name. Don't do it:winkfinger: Because if you kill yourself after you take anadrol by itself(bad idea) everyone will blame aas when thats not the case.Good luck

Are you currently working out?

Sometimes just a faithful workout regime may stimulate your natural levels and help depression. Get some supplements and hit that gym hard while you plan on what mild steroid you want to use.

Its winter, its dark, cold and shitty out. It will be warm out. Skin gets VIt-D and depression lessons. The gym alone may make you feel much better.

Keep your chin up.

This is what you need to do ^ . It is proven that working out helps with depression and will build self confidence. You also may have low testosterone which could cause you to feel down. You should go to the doctor and tell them what is going on and that you would like to see if you have low testosterone. Tell him your symptoms he should send you for blood work if he thinks this may be the case. Then you might get script for TRT. But I would not take AAS without going to doc first and getting the depression checked out.

if you have depression,seriously have depression,,you star cycling for any lengthly amount of time ,,if when you come off cycling,,theres a great chance you will try and maybe succeed in comiting suicide.take my word for it...:thinking:

a great workout and some tanning will help ya through the shitty winter months.

I had depression symptoms for a long time....tried some anti dep's...they do help a bit but...I went a got some bloodwork done and my free T was 7....total was 300 I think.
My thyroid was low as well.
I went on hormone replacement therapy and ALL the symptoms went away.

There are 2 main points to see here.

1. Its possible that you have a hormone deficiency and should get some bloodwork done..include a full hormone panel with thyroid.
2. Its also possible that if you run a cycle....you could hit some serious snags when the cycle is over because nothing is worse than low test levels.... Depression x100.

Testosterone is an awesome mood enhancer....you just feel great on it.
You should be aware that with the up there is a down though.

You should certainly not run an anadrol only cycle......

If anything run a test only cycle.
Get some blood work first...make sure your depression is under control and make sure you have a good PCT in place.....In your case I would use Nolva instead of Clomid post cycle..
Clomid makes me want to slit my wrists.

Good point. HRT therapy can help if there is a deficiency. Coming off is the main danger for depression, IMHO.

Back