• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Human Grade,UGL,Vet or Pharmacy Grade

bigedawg23

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To some of us newbies we had no clue there were so many choices. I thought steroids are just steroids. But with anything you have a got a scale of good,better & best. Now I've tried a few different companies and noticed that while not all gear may be bunk(bad gear) some of it is def. better than others. I've noticed a few things up to this point. When I 1st started my cycle I was using the amps. My balls got so small & tight I knew the test was good not to mention My skin looked like I was 16 again from all the acne. But 4 weeks in I had to switch to another company that I used that sold me the 10ml vials. I noticed after the 1st injection there was a lot more pain at the injection site. I wrote this off to my inexperience & still kinda virgin muscle. But skip to 3 injections later and my balls are getting back to normal,the pain is still there and it looks like my gains have stopped. So from reading many threads I'm guessing the gear I have is underdosed or not any good at all. While there are really no sure fire ways to tell if your gear is good or not without sending it to a lab I tried to find a solution to ease my mind. I found a thread in which they talked about freezing the gear to see if it crashes. I was going to do that but I was afraid if the gear is good, crashing it will make it no good.This sucks because the sponsor is a well liked/well reviewed sponsor on here and I have 6 or 8 more vials of the same stuff. When I tried checking the lot number on the website it ask for something that is not included on my labels(serial number or a 13 digit number & my lot #'s only 6) so there's no way to check it.I can say lesson learned and I will spend the extra money next time to go with a rep. company but even then nothing is guaranteed. Any thoughts? Someone care to explain the diff. in the variations of gear as posted in the title?
Thanks.

Last edited:
You are 100% right

its why i keep say use GMP meds and not UGL.
with GMP you pay more but you know what you got.

best-regards

wp

Gears! :ohyeah:

I just ordered a good sized order, hope it's not the same place you ordered from, PM plz!

^^^That sucks....its worth the money to buy real gear...you can buy real human grade gear for the same price they sell the UGL gear on the street for.
WP for the win...lol. Good luck!

Its Asia pharma, galenicka, Aburihim, and schering for me.

I've injected 100ml of bunk shit into my body over this past year. It took me that long ro learn my lesson.

UGLs used to be a lot better quality than this.

If I owned this board, I would order from each sponsor and have it tested without telling them.

It would be a lot of money but I am really just that nice of a guy. I hate to see people get taken advantage of and then I get payed for it every month.

I agree. UGL's have gone downhill even just in the past few years. Most of the best keep a very low profile. Human grade is usually more expensive, but if you have any doubts or want a sure thing, it's worth the extra money.

Its Asia pharma, galenicka, Aburihim, and schering for me.

I've injected 100ml of bunk shit into my body over this past year. It took me that long ro learn my lesson.

UGLs used to be a lot better quality than this.

If I owned this board, I would order from each sponsor and have it tested without telling them.

It would be a lot of money but I am really just that nice of a guy. I hate to see people get taken advantage of and then I get payed for it every month.

Go ahead and do this test, and share the results with us!

I'm no pro, but there is something nice about the term 'Human Grade' when it comes to injections. No more spanish paw-prints?

Go ahead and do this test, and share the results with us!

I'm no pro, but there is something nice about the term 'Human Grade' when it comes to injections. No more spanish paw-prints?

i have asked about where to get things tested and no one ever replies.

I love seeing all these labs that post up there own lab reports. Lies lies lies

I would even donate some money to the site to see some of the sponsers gear tested. It would be cool to have a section with each sponser and give a list of gear tested from each and the results. It would be invaluable info. If the sponsers don't like the idea of having their gear tested by a third party then maybe they shouldn't be a sponser anymore. No one wants to be ripped off. It is for them to take your money.

I got an idea lets start our own UGL lol...who's in

I would even donate some money to the site to see some of the sponsers gear tested. It would be cool to have a section with each sponser and give a list of gear tested from each and the results. It would be invaluable info. If the sponsers don't like the idea of having their gear tested by a third party then maybe they shouldn't be a sponser anymore. No one wants to be ripped off. It is for them to take your money.

This is a great idea, but too bad this will never happen...

This is a great idea, but too bad this will never happen...

It won't.

Nothing against Prince, but i think he would rather have the money coming in for the advertisements than to make sure they are selling a quality product.

Maybe he will prove me wrong one day :)

i would even donate some money to the site to see some of the sponsers gear tested. It would be cool to have a section with each sponser and give a list of gear tested from each and the results. It would be invaluable info. If the sponsers don't like the idea of having their gear tested by a third party then maybe they shouldn't be a sponser anymore. No one wants to be ripped off. It is for them to take your money.

+1

Sounds nice, but it would destroy the site. If we had every sponsor's gear checked and posted, obviously you would want to choose the one that has the cleanest gear and best prices. Then, all of our smaller sponsors would get hurt and they will walk away from the board....thus eliminating the funds those sponsors give to the board. Won't work.

/V

Sounds nice, but it would destroy the site. If we had every sponsor's gear checked and posted, obviously you would want to choose the one that has the cleanest gear and best prices. Then, all of our smaller sponsors would get hurt and they will walk away from the board....thus eliminating the funds those sponsors give to the board. Won't work.

/V

maybe just test brands and not sponsors. Too many people are complaining about there products. I know most are just complaining but there are a few people here that have been around a while and they even have complaints about certain products.

Hurt the board or not. If I knew a sponsor was selling sub par gear I would have to tell people. Money is not important to me.

Being a good person has never cost me money. We do really well for ourselves.

Maybe I should take it on myself and blackmail Prince :)

Become Elite member and read UGL book,lab results are there of some UGL brands!

more lab tests will be posted in next book author say.

i would even donate some money to the site to see some of the sponsers gear tested. It would be cool to have a section with each sponser and give a list of gear tested from each and the results. It would be invaluable info. If the sponsers don't like the idea of having their gear tested by a third party then maybe they shouldn't be a sponser anymore. No one wants to be ripped off. It is for them to take your money.

^^^^ + 1

So from what I'm gathering is human grade & pharmacy are the same thing. UGL is underground. But as for testing your gear, other than sending it to a lab or injecting it into yourself there's really no way to tell. I thought that if I bought amps I would have a better chance than if I bought the 10ml vials but I read somewhere that an amp maker is not that hard to buy either. So would someone be better off going with a company like Scherring or someone like that? I mean to guarantee their not getting fake shit? I know it's going to cost more but I'd rather pay it than have 4 bottles of gear that I'm really starting to doubt sitting here with no use for them. I submitted a ticket to the sponsor so I'll see what they say about it. The rep says even tho there's no way to check them, they are G2G(but I was expecting that from a rep). As I said earlier, I posted a thread talking about how bad my balls were killing me because they had shrunk to the size of raisins, now that I been using this gear they are almost back to normal. So either the test is really really underdosed or is total shit. Anyone else tried the freezer thing? Could this hurt my gear if it was G2G?

IML Gear Cream!

If there were enough people to donate I would open my own personal small site with lab results from different UGLs, etc.

The idea of crashing your gear in the freezer doesn't work. Don't waste your time.

If you are in doubt then its best to not use it. There is not mistaking being on testosterone

If there were enough people to donate I would open my own personal small site with lab results from different UGLs, etc.

anyone know good name of good lab to test gear?? Pm me if theres a problem..

get script from Dr . . WP will write you one ;)

Has anyone had questions about their gear in the past and talked to the sponsor about it? If so, what was the answer? I think a reputable source may reship but then they would have all kinds of people questioning their gear just to get free gear. If at all possible, I'd ship mine back to them so they wouldn't think that. But yeah it sucks being on cycle with about 6 or 7 of the same shit,lot # the same on all of them and u think they are bunk.I just thought if I put them in the freezer and they froze solid I'd know 4 sure it was bunk. I didn't think good gear would freeze?

Its why i sale onyl GMP gear.
i am 100% in gear,no need to resend 1 vial for resion that i say omfg my source get me bad batch,etc..bulshit. its all lai! Who send crap gear he know he do it. he only buy it cheap and sale it cheap..but still made 500-700% or more profit!!!
Normal guys sale mixx of gear only oil and some vial with some teastosterone inside! When somebody take 3 diferent gear,its work someting...but what?

With real human gear you cant do it..

best-regards

wp

i have asked about where to get things tested and no one ever replies.

I love seeing all these labs that post up there own lab reports. Lies lies lies
Im with you on this one m8

To some of us newbies we had no clue there were so many choices. I thought steroids are just steroids. But with anything you have a got a scale of good,better & best. Now I've tried a few different companies and noticed that while not all gear may be bunk(bad gear) some of it is def. better than others. I've noticed a few things up to this point. When I 1st started my cycle I was using the amps. My balls got so small & tight I knew the test was good not to mention My skin looked like I was 16 again from all the acne. But 4 weeks in I had to switch to another company that I used that sold me the 10ml vials. I noticed after the 1st injection there was a lot more pain at the injection site. I wrote this off to my inexperience & still kinda virgin muscle. But skip to 3 injections later and my balls are getting back to normal,the pain is still there and it looks like my gains have stopped. So from reading many threads I'm guessing the gear I have is underdosed or not any good at all. While there are really no sure fire ways to tell if your gear is good or not without sending it to a lab I tried to find a solution to ease my mind. I found a thread in which they talked about freezing the gear to see if it crashes. I was going to do that but I was afraid if the gear is good, crashing it will make it no good.This sucks because the sponsor is a well liked/well reviewed sponsor on here and I have 6 or 8 more vials of the same stuff. When I tried checking the lot number on the website it ask for something that is not included on my labels(serial number or a 13 digit number & my lot #'s only 6) so there's no way to check it.I can say lesson learned and I will spend the extra money next time to go with a rep. company but even then nothing is guaranteed. Any thoughts? Someone care to explain the diff. in the variations of gear as posted in the title?
Thanks.
what sponsor did U get your gear from? it would be nice to know so other members dont go threw with this problem.

Back