• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prohormones vs. steroids

timeswift

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can someone please explain to me the difference between Prohormones and steroids. I used to take DHEA but it didn't help enough for gains or virility i'm debating taking prohormones over steroids but don't know the difference.

Which is better for libido, wellbeing and gains? without the sides effects.

Thanks for any replys,

Prohormones are steroids.

But i get what you are asking.

Injectable steroids such as Test will always be better than any PH

You can always do some injectable with some PH

Legaly if you have access to aas its usually a much better choice than prohormones. The current crop of methylated prohormones are definatly strong and will provide good strength and mass gains, but they are extremeley toxic and cannot be used for more than 4 weeks at a time. Anything more and your risking destroying your liver. Steroids are not without their perils either though, but I wont get into that. I will say that our company is starting to close the gap between prohormones and aas with the introduction of the Androseries. When the logs come out we will see just how far the gap has closed.

Whatever that stuff is in my sig. works. People claim to have put on a few pounds with it

Back