• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Things you should know

Uncle Z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It is us who decide to drop outlaw
We haven't been banned or kicked !

It was my decision to say goodbye to them
They couldn't proof that my dbol is fake
nor that's real

No one complained on it PM me or send me email

Why I moved it to 'Steroids Replicas' section ?
Because I don't want to have any of this shit
anymore I'm sure that it is real gear but if
I can't proof it I have to stop selling it as
a HG - simple

What is very important

Also I have request for those who bought gear
from me please post your experience and results
here.

We don't hide anything.

Also please heave a look who post rumours about
us.
These are the same people who post in my threads
on different boards.... isn't it interesting ?

z.

nor that's real

a HG - simple

What is very important

here.

We don't hide anything.

us.

z.

I have placed 3 orders with z thus far first one took a bit long 2nd one came in on time and i am waiting on the third one there was excellent customer support every time he always answered ina t timely manner. i have beebn running test prop 100mg eod, test enanthate 500 mg a week and jus started dbol 50 mg ed this week all uncle z domestic gear. I am currently up 7lbs and my pumps and intensity in the gym are amazing. I have used several different brands before and this is one of the better ones i used as it isnt painfull and seems clean for that matter. I will update as i incorporate my eq into this cycle as wlel as getting some lab work done to show my results. So far z has been good to me and his products are showing results

feedback will def. b helpfull here cause im curious about the Z-line... ive been hearing good things tho.,,,,:thinking:

i can assure you its def working i am only 3 weeks in right now and waiting for the dbol and eq to kick in and then i plan on getting some labwork done

i can assure you its def working i am only 3 weeks in right now and waiting for the dbol and eq to kick in and then i plan on getting some labwork done
are you saying you're 3 weeks into a cycle and still waiting for the dbol to kick in????? if thats true then, the dbol is fake. it only takes a week for most people to feel the effects of dbol.

nooo i jus started the dbol this week i have been on priop and enanthate for 3 weeks i know what dbol feels like pumps are great but im waiting for everything to take the fulkl effetc and get some lab work done

3wks does seem a bit long to not notice bruh....

Listen I have only been running the prop and test e for 3 weeks dbol I started on tuesday I notice effects as strenght gain and pumps and weight gain but we all know dbol gains come after week 1 or week 2

wonder who deleted the other thread ?

I'm on d bol right now and loveing it seems real to me bloating,strength threw the roof def. No placebo affect.

Everything I've tried from Z had been great - my orders are 5 for 5 over the last few months - and I've been 100% happy with every product ... "without question." :)

I've ran Test cyp international and domestic with great results.

Domestic 50mg Dbol - wicked good - put on a little over 20 lbs half way through the cycle. :D

Proviron is now a must have with every cycle - I'm absolutely loving these things and will make this a baseline to every cycle - just like test.

I'm just about to run the new Euro-Pharmacies test cyp and Euro-Pharmacies Tren E Pharma grade - I can't wait to start these ... "everything looks great!"

I also have nolva & clomid but haven't used them yet.

And one more of my favorite must-haves for every cycle - hcg.

Hcg keeps my balls BIG - and that makes my wife happy.

Happy wife = happy me! :)

From my personal experience - Z is really a nice guy who simply wants to take care of all of his customers - if something isn't right - just let him know and he'll fix it.

If any one has any questions I'm always happy to help - just shoot me a pm. :)

here.

We don't hide anything.

us.

z.
i have a buddy that made an order and is awaiting the product. i will post delivery times, photos and get reviews of the product up when available

Im waiting for my 1st order.. been 7 days since money sent, will post when i recieve my order.

I'm on his prop/tren and I'm feeling the noise . Z is my guy will cont tO be . Delivery times are good . Last order did take 3 weeks for a Dom but I always knew I would get it . Always responds with a day .

I used his Dom. winni 50mg/cap day for six weeks along side my sust cycle. Had really great gains. Got really lean. G2G!

Hey

Thanks Repo.

We cant deleted threads and post guys so don't worry

z.

My pleasure Z :)

It wasnt too long ago I was one of the guys trying to figure out who to trust...

I just got lucky and chose you as my first choice.

Thanks for providing a great product line - and a personal service to match :D

IML Gear Cream!

nor that's real

a HG - simple

What is very important

here.

We don't hide anything.

us.

z.
you have to give z rspect for always showing face
and sticking up for his products and his company

yea the fact thAt he is always here to answer and stand behind everything he sells and he answer all post makes me sure he will b the first guy i will make my order from since im new to this board i like what i see from him

Z's service good for a Newbie

My first experience with the Uncle was very good. I ordered my gear (part domestic and part international)and made the MG pmt on 03/08/11. On 03/11/11 I received a email confirming the moneygram info was received and Stating he would get the funds and get the order shipped soon (good communication so far). on 3/20 I received a email stating the domestic had been shipped and there was tracking numbers through USPS. to my surprise , my domestic was in my mailbox on 03/21/11. (12 days from me submitting the MG info) Impressive!!!I emailed them thanking Z for that and stated that a new order would be placed as soon as I received the international part. Again the next day I received a email stating to sit tight and it will be there soon. On 03 25 11 I signed for this pkg. (usps) (18 days after I sent the MG info Impressive again!!! Z is GTG in my book.

I placed a order with (((Napper))) on 02/02/11. They sent a email on 02/09/11 stating they shipped the order. It is now march 25th and nothing. I wouldnt even be on here if it wasnt for the fact that I tried to contact them at least 6 times after the 3 weeks waiting period of 03/03/11 . it is now 03/25/11. This is coming up on 7 weeks. I think I've been hosed. Their communication sucks. Probably because they have no intention of filling my order. ***BEWARE**** of N Gear.!!!!
After the 3rd I place a order with the Z man. Excellent experience.!!!! Please read my post on him if you like.

I placed a order with (((Napper))) on 02/02/11. They sent a email on 02/09/11 stating they shipped the order. It is now march 25th and nothing. I wouldnt even be on here if it wasnt for the fact that I tried to contact them at least 6 times after the 3 weeks waiting period of 03/03/11 . it is now 03/25/11. This is coming up on 7 weeks. I think I've been hosed. Their communication sucks. Probably because they have no intention of filling my order. ***BEWARE**** of N Gear.!!!!
After the 3rd I place a order with the Z man. Excellent experience.!!!! Please read my post on him if you like.

sorry to hear about your bad exp with naps. i ordered my stuff in feb. it shipped the 27th and i picked it up today , exactly when the counter reached 0 days left. hope your gear didnt get pinned into a customs agent.:sorry:

as for the gear being legit, we'll see . i just :shooter: my gear so ill let you know.

i've been hearing that naps shipping times are WAY long as of late

Just a suggestion guys. Maybe when reporting on Zs gear make sure to clarify- what you are using- how long- sides etc and your thoughts. Probably would be nice to know what you thought about service etc- but not specific about TA or dates obviously. Otherwise- thread gets confusing and OT.Hopefuly flamers and trolls will stay out- but is difficult as you know. I think we are all looking for good solid feedback to make us smarter shoppers when obtaining DVDs. Much appreciated

I finally got a response after 7 submitted tickets. They might be reading how unhappy we are being ignored. I am all about being fair. So here is what they sent as as automated response. on mar 28th (better than no response!!!)

Feburary orders were delayed in a Europe hub and were just recently released into transit. Because of this, most of them are arriving late, so if you are still waiting on a package from Feburary or early March, please give it a little time, they are coming. Anyone who has to wait over 4 weeks from ship date will receive 10% off their next order. Simply enter the late order number in the comments and deuduct 10% and pay that amount. No need to confirm with us first. If you have an order that is in paid processing status longer than usual, please be patient, we have a large volume of orders and they are working hard to get them all updated to shipped status. If you received a tracking number that isn't showing up yet, it's because it hasn't entered your country, once it does, it will show up. All tracking numbers are good and all items are shipped.

Kind Regards,
William

I will give them a chance to fill this order> frankly I am not holding my breath> I will keep you all posted.
William
img_staff.gif
space.gif
icon_emailopen.gif
Posted On: 28 Mar 2011 11:53 PMFeburary orders were delayed in a Europe hub and were just recently released into transit. Because of this, most of them are arriving late, so if you are still waiting on a package from Feburary or early March, please give it a little time, they are coming. Anyone who has to wait over 4 weeks from ship date will receive 10% off their next order. Simply enter the late order number in the comments and deuduct 10% and pay that amount. No need to confirm with us first. If you have an order that is in paid processing status longer than usual, please be patient, we have a large volume of orders and they are working hard to get them all updated to shipped status. If you received a tracking number that isn't showing up yet, it's because it hasn't entered your country, once it does, it will show up. All tracking numbers are good and all items are shipped.

Kind Regards,
William

William
img_staff.gif
space.gif
icon_emailopen.gif
Posted On: 28 Mar 2011 11:53 PMFeburary orders were delayed in a Europe hub and were just recently released into transit. Because of this, most of them are arriving late, so if you are still waiting on a package from Feburary or early March, please give it a little time, they are coming. Anyone who has to wait over 4 weeks from ship date will receive 10% off their next order. Simply enter the late order number in the comments and deuduct 10% and pay that amount. No need to confirm with us first. If you have an order that is in paid processing status longer than usual, please be patient, we have a large volume of orders and they are working hard to get them all updated to shipped status. If you received a tracking number that isn't showing up yet, it's because it hasn't entered your country, once it does, it will show up. All tracking numbers are good and all items are shipped.

Kind Regards,
William

I finally got a response after 7 submitted tickets. They might be reading how unhappy we are being ignored. I am all about being fair. So here is what they sent as as automated response. on mar 28th (better than no response!!!)

Feburary orders were delayed in a Europe hub and were just recently released into transit. Because of this, most of them are arriving late, so if you are still waiting on a package from Feburary or early March, please give it a little time, they are coming. Anyone who has to wait over 4 weeks from ship date will receive 10% off their next order. Simply enter the late order number in the comments and deuduct 10% and pay that amount. No need to confirm with us first. If you have an order that is in paid processing status longer than usual, please be patient, we have a large volume of orders and they are working hard to get them all updated to shipped status. If you received a tracking number that isn't showing up yet, it's because it hasn't entered your country, once it does, it will show up. All tracking numbers are good and all items are shipped.

Kind Regards,
William

I will give them a chance to fill this order> frankly I am not holding my breath> I will keep you all posted.
William
img_staff.gif
space.gif
icon_emailopen.gif

Kind Regards,
William
William
img_staff.gif
space.gif
icon_emailopen.gif

Kind Regards,
William

yeahhh...automated reponses...naps customer service is pretty much doo doo. i will be sticking with Z :nerd:

although my order finally shipped after 3 weeks of pending. so we shall see how it goes...

Back