• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Flex Pro

I no speak German.

Athete's meeting pics and video:

LA FLEX Pro - Athletenmeeting

Thanks for posting this.

So, what did you think of the placings? I was surprised that Evan was placed ahead of Dex. Conditioning was a big factor here it seems. Evan is taller and has better calves.

Wolf is wide. Crazy wide! But his lower lats have to hold him back. Plus zero calves.

A number of people criticized Evan's fdb and I have to agree. I wonder if he will be able to develop enough to pose a threat to Phil Heath in the future.

Here is a comparison of Evan now and Phil Heath at the 2006 IFBB NY Pro (equivalent years of competition for these bodybuilders in these two shots).

evan-vs-philnypro06.jpg

Thanks for posting this.

So, what did you think of the placings? I was surprised that Evan was placed ahead of Dex. Conditioning was a big factor here it seems. Evan is taller and has better calves.

Wolf is wide. Crazy wide! But his lower lats have to hold him back. Plus zero calves.

A number of people criticized Evan's fdb and I have to agree. I wonder if he will be able to develop enough to pose a threat to Phil Heath in the future.

From what I saw of Dexter he was watery, seeming to do this show as a warmup for the Arnold. I think two weeks from now the placings may be reversed.

Evan still needs to work on his posing. Adding and refining muscle is great but the presentation is part of the win.

I found this in my internet travels:

YouTube - Pak, Wolf and Faoud

Back