• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Realistic

Snarff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently Cutting with the help of IF
Been taking my training and cut alot more seriously since 01st Jan
Been Recording everything on Fitday and averaging as follows:

Cals ~ 2100
Protein ~ 210
Fat ~ 70g
Carb ~ 185

Didnt wanna look at the scales for the first month or so , and first weighed myself 13th Feb @ 210lbs @ 26% bf, so i've circa 54lbs of bf.
One week later im 206.5lbs @ 24%. Loss of 3.5lbs. (I think this would put my maintenance at 3800)
Bearing in mind this was tested using scales with Bioelectrical impedance analysis and im fully aware these arent going to be accurate but I figure they'll give a ballpark. It cant be mostly waterweight as ive consistently been eating at above macros for 6 weeks or so, and I have been incorporating a mini-carb up every 15 - 20 days (basically when I feel I need it,)
Im doing weights 3 x a week, mostly compound lifts, in gym for an hour, 90 mins max, from reading the numerous posts from Built, Gazhole etc over the past year and also reading rippetoes starting strength, im happy ive a good strength training program
I incorporate IF and Eat between 4 and 11, I train at 8

Also cycle circa 80km a week as part of commute going to gym and play an hour of soccer 3 times a week. Ive had no loss in strength, some lifts have went up (I hadnt trained in a 18 months so starting strength wasnt all that much anyway!!) but this could be down to having Just finished a 7 week course of DS activate Xtreme and plan another 8 week cycle in 4 weeks

Thing is, given my bodyfat, is it possible for me to realistically lose 3 lbs a week for say 3 or 4 weeks before tailing to a more realistic 2 lbs a week?
Ive read Lyle McDonalds article on "Setting the Deficit ??? Small, Moderate or Large" and wasnt sure if I am still in the category where I can set a larger deficit since I have more to lose than the regular posters on here

Ive attached a spreadsheet of my targets, can anyone comment if this is realistic, dont wanna be setting unrealistic goals but also want to aim high
Again these are ballpark figures, i understand there will be loss of LBM

Question is, should I up the cals to 2600 say per day or can I continue at 2100 and lose 3-3.5 lbs per week for next 3 or 4 weeks? See attached targets which are a bit more conservative

Sorry for long post, question is basically if 3 - 3.5 lbs a week is realistic for next 3 or 4 weeks then drop to 2 lbs a week, and if so should I up protein and drop Carbs a little? Afterall Results are what keep most people motivated, so wanna max results for a bit as summer is approaching and Im keen to get back to sub 20% bf asap!

Back