• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some advice

mustang331

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1) Age: 26
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat: ~195lbs ~15%
3) Years of Consistant Training experience: 4yrs
4) Previous Cycle experience: I have taken a cycle of test and a cycle of deca (not a good understanding of what i was doing)
5) Training routine and Diet: 5 days a week, I eat as much protein as i can but dont count calories or carbs
6) Cycle Goals: I want more strength, size and definition

The cycle i was planning on trying goes like this
12 weeks
500mgs testosterone enanthate 1-12
400mgs equipoise 1-12
25mgs/day dianabol 1-4
50mgs/day anavar 9-12
.5mgs/day Arimidex 1-12

Does this sound like a well balanced cycle that will give me some good size while keeping me lean? Any recommendations on changes or additions would be much appreciated. Also...........................

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I would extend the duration of the entire cycle since you chose to use EQ. IMHO. I would also extend the use of your AI until PCT is over. IMHO. Good luck.

/V

PS Lastly, do not ask where to buy shit from. Read the rules of the forum. I'm editing your post.

sorry about that...so how long would you extend the cycle? is eq a bad choice?

to 15 weeks. No, EQ is great...just used at lengths.

-T

If i extend the cycle to 15 weeks should i change the anavar and dianabol intakes also? If so, to what?

i personally would run dbol atleast 30 to 40 to mgs, not sure about the anavar but would seem that 3 weeks would be to short for it

keep everything the same but run the test and eq 15 weeks. I would bumpt the var up to 60mg though. 30mg am 30mg pm. Var is the shit!!! to expensive for me though because I dont get good results untill like 80mg per day. But with all the other shit your takin, 60mg would be nice.

expecially on a 15 week cycle. this will get your test back the fastest

IML Gear Cream!
oh and one more thing, check into usung hcg, its cheep enough where it should have a place in every cycle.

dont run the A.I through post cycle either.

No...he run the AI during the entire duration of his cycle, including PCT. Why would you suggest otherwise?

use clomids and nolva together

He will be fine running clomid alone, no need to toss nolva into the mix. Why have his body lower his IGF and GH levels with nolva? No need. Nolva is for emergencies only....like when you don't take your AI and gyno starts to set in.

/V

No...he run the AI during the entire duration of his cycle, including PCT. Why would you suggest otherwise?

He will be fine running clomid alone, no need to toss nolva into the mix. Why have his body lower his IGF and GH levels with nolva? No need. Nolva is for emergencies only....like when you don't take your AI and gyno starts to set in.

/V

Correct again.

CT you mofo, you beat me again!! lol

/V

No you actually answered, I was just wanting to hear an explanation. You're the man around here......we all know it.

I have over 10 cycles under my belt, Im not saying that that gives me tons of experience but I have done significant testing. My brother is a Dr and I get blood tests from him often.

First off, I have tested my blood levels before cycle, 8 weeks in and 3 months after a Test only cycle 600mg per week for 12 weeks. I have ran this test on me two time and my work out buddy trice. one with clomid only and one with nolva nad clomid because all the talk about nolva and clomid being the best.

Test results after clomid and nolva were significantly higher then clomid alone.
This was the result for my buddy also. His first tested cycle was 500mg test-e 300mg decca. And second test cycle was the same except he ran dbol for first 5 weeks at 50mg per week. He tested a little different. 2 weeks after pct. again clomid and nolva combo was a huge increase of test levels. He even did the clomid and nolva on the cycle he added dbol to, which you would think would shut him down even more.

This my experience why I run clomid and Nolva.

as far as running an A.I (aromatase inhibitor) pct. I dont have an explanation why. I just have gone by what every forum and person says. A.I for on cycle and serm such as nolva pct. In the several years in this game I never heard of A.I post cycle. Though Im new to this forum I practically live on others. Even if you google standard Post cycle layouts you will never see an A.I for post cycle. I will post soon when I figgure out why that is.

We applyed

I will find the exact numbers on the test results and post then on this thread later today. Like I said, its not just a little difference. Its huge

IML Gear Cream!
as far as running an A.I (aromatase inhibitor) pct. I dont have an explanation why. I just have gone by what every forum and person says.

You don't have an explanation?? So why are you here giving advice to someone you know absolutely nothing about? That makes no sense.

"Gone by every forum and person says." I mod several boards and that's not at all true.

Just because you read something on some other forum, doesn't make it true. And using nolva for PCT lowers both your GH and IGF levels. These are facts.

/V

^^^^^What he said.

should i go with aromasin instead of arimidex for on cycle and pct? If so how much aromasin for on and pct? how much arimidex for pct?

Back