• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sciroxx Test E 250

savinurlife7787

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my first cycle, Would it be ok to do a 14 wk cycle peaking at 750 ml per wk. I'm on wk 7 pining 375ml twice a week. I'm half way through my second bottle and have a third to use. How long should I stay at 750ml then how slow should I taper down? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Height: 6'
Weight: 205
Training: 3 yrs
BF: 9 %

This is my first cycle, Would it be ok to do a 14 wk cycle peaking at 750 ml per wk. I'm on wk 7 pining 375ml twice a week. I'm half way through my second bottle and have a third to use. How long should I stay at 750ml then how slow should I taper down? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

No need to taper down.

Also wondering if Hardbody1 is a reliable source?

Thats an excellent question especially when he has his own section here with 80 threads and 856 posts..... Hardbody (80/856)

I can see you have done your homework....

Tapering down is pretty close to useless. Just stay on your dose all the way through.

-T

Ok thanks man. So you think I could go through with three bottles of test e I also have some cyp too.

Ok thanks man. So you think I could go through with three bottles of test e I also have some cyp too.

Yes, just keep going at ur dose. Test E & C are interchangeable.

Are you asking if they are a reliable source after using them for 7 weeks, or did I miss something obvious about your thread?

I hope ya mean mg and not ml brotha!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry I mislead you, I went through a friend of a friend that charges 150 a bottle which is outrageous. I just didn't want to deal with ordering them over the internet so it seamed best to just pay the extra money, but I've been reading up on ordering online and it's way cheaper and less of a hassle if you can find a reliable source. I'm new to the game but trying to be smart about it. So my question was referring to buying online for my next cycle. Thanks for yalls input

read the source forums. plenty of good feedback to base your purchase on. Sciroxx is the shit.:winkfinger:

Back