• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sus and deca advice on dosage etc

andyc425

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
morning all,
i no il probably get sum stick for asking but i have researched countless forums and i just want a clear direct answer ,
iv just been quoted £80 for 10 mil vial of deca and 10 mil vial of sust now say i wanted to do a 12 week cycle how much would i need? whenever i ask i usually get

400mg of sust a week
250mg of deca a week
but have had many diff advice on amounts can anyone clarify how many mg are in a 10 mil vial im fucking confused :pissed:

cheers

250 mg = 1 mil is that right?

Most likely

morning all,
i no il probably get sum stick for asking but i have researched countless forums and i just want a clear direct answer ,
iv just been quoted £80 for 10 mil vial of deca and 10 mil vial of sust now say i wanted to do a 12 week cycle how much would i need? whenever i ask i usually get

400mg of sust a week
250mg of deca a week
but have had many diff advice on amounts can anyone clarify how many mg are in a 10 mil vial im fucking confused :pissed:

cheers

Stats? Age/Weight/BF%/Training and cycle History?

i cycled bout 2 years back on sus i havnt been to gym for a while but my mma training keeps me in check

i cycled bout 2 years back on sus i havnt been to gym for a while but my mma training keeps me in check

Well, ideally you want to get back into the gym and lift natty for at least a year IMO. Get a good routine down, dial in your diet and grow a little more before jumping on AAS. If you refuse to heed that suggestion, I would at least get into the gym for a few months for best results. You want to have a solid routine down that you are accustomed to before throwing anabolics in the mix.

That being said, if you choose to run SUS you are going to need A LOT more than if you were to run Test E or Test C. You can get away with 400-500mg of Test E or C a week, but Sus you are going to have to run at least 750mg/wk.

Your best option would look like this, especially since you haven't cycled in a couple years:

Wk 1-12 Test E or C: 500mg/wk (Pinned 2x per week)
Wk 1-10 Deca: 250mg
wk 3-14 HCG 500iu/wk (pinned 2x per week)
Wk 15-18 Clomid 100/100/75/50
You would need 3 10ml bottles of Test dosed at 250mg and 1 10ml bottle of Deca dosed at 250mg

can i ask why would u need more sust then reg test? dont sust got 3 differnt tests

cheers buddy i appreciate that working out before helps but i really just wanna get in the gym get the roids in me and get massive boooooom im sure u can appreciate where im coming from but nuff respect for guys who do.

IML Gear Cream!
can i ask why would u need more sust then reg test? dont sust got 3 differnt tests

Sure you can...

Sus has test prop in it, which needs to be pinned EOD, or 3x per week at a minimum to keep blood levels stable. So you end up with a larger dose of the longer esters. Personally, I do not like the stuff for that reason. I'd like to kick whoever came up with it in the nuts :paddle:

You need to pin the prop every other day, If you cant handle that use test-E or C

Back