• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Redefine Yourself After a Breakup

irish_2003

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this is good reading.......i know many have questions about this stuff here from time to time.....that's the great thing about the boards....we are all brothers in arms and there is alot of knowledge in many areas of life and experiences among us to help us cope with almost any problem, issue, or concerns that our own lives have

How to Get Over a Break Up - wikiHow

Good read,
as i got older it became easier to deal with break ups, i remember my first gf, when she broke up with me i thought the world was going to end...

Good read,
as i got older it became easier to deal with break ups, i remember my first gf, when she broke up with me i thought the world was going to end...

ya, this one is really tough for me...i'm 37 next month and have had my own ups and downs....a year and a half relationship and she became my best friend also.....when i met her i was still dangerously on the fence with my sobriety with party drugs......i ended up loving her too much that she never felt we were on the same level.....she loves me still, but in the end wasn't happy and needed to break away to figure things out.....it's only been 3 days....i know she's hurting too, which makes me feel good that at least i know she cared alot.......we'll see what happens.....this happened about a year ago too.....she takes meds for depression and i expect certain mood swings and i never abandoned her like many others would have.....i just think she fully realizes what she gave up.....i told her last time i'd stand with her, but it was the last time she was putting me through this.....she broke up with me and although in my mind i'd take her back in a second, i know it's probably best to continue to move on now......

My friend had a girlfriend, she was Chinese and he is mexican and white, so he called her his Chinese Take out. It was so cute the two of them, but she too had a battle with needs of meds that would make her calm, but both dabbled in illegal or recreational that to me destroyed both of them. It made them both crazy, but she would go for days without her meds and she would become Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide. Too much that he said that couldn't take it anymore and had to ask for time. Sadly enough the two are no longer but are indeed great friends. She can party and leave without taking her drugs and he can go on his way, as well. Long story short...meds/ and life style are key elements for these two, but with your story, it seems not so much the lack of discipline. I think that is indeed great that the two of you can still be friends, and I love your true virtue of knowing about those with medical needs and then the intolerance or apathy that many give because of it.

interesting read here

yup

I dated a girl who was half arabic, half american. She was good till we fucked. She was psycho. She was into spells and shit

We broke up 2 years ago, I swear she cursed me or something

Best thing to do is to go out there and AP as many bitches as you can.

:coffee:

Irish, enjoy the time you have being single! You will be in another relationship or back in this one before you know it, GUARANTEED. And if you're like me you will be PISSED you didn't hang with the guys more, more strip club, listen to your own music, be on your schedule, do the shit you can't do in a relationship.

Also, it is a chance to make your life and surroundings the way you want them. I think getting out of a relationship is like "spring time" in your life and a great opportunity. Take advantage of it instead of it taking advantage of you. :thinking:

Back