• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1.5 inch needle for glutes

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys. If i had to guess im about 12% body fat right now. Is a 1.5" needle to long for a glute injection for someone with 12% body fat? or should I get 1"?

It's not too long the glutes are a very thick muscle. I think it's always better to get the injection as deep as possible. If it's too shallow it can be very bad news!

It's not too long the glutes are a very thick muscle. I think it's always better to get the injection as deep as possible. If it's too shallow it can be very bad news!
true I just don't want to hit a bone or something. haha Ive never injected before so Im scared as fuck i hate needles

Don't psych yourself out bro. If you are going in upper and outer part of the glute you won't hit a bone I promise! It might feel like the bone when you push with your fingers but there is probably a couple inches of muscle and fat there. Make sure you go straight in and straight out on the same angle. I find if I lean against the bathroom counter and relax and bend my leg slightly it makes it much easier aswell. Go in quick and smooth asperate, if no blood just some bubbles push the oil in for a count of 10, then remove the needle for a count of about 5 then apply pressure with coton ball and massage for a minute.

1.5 23g all day

This. I know 1.5" seems huge, but you've got a lot more then 1.5" before you would hit bone.

Go with 1.5" man, I wouldn't risk getting the 1" for glutes.

I was the worst with needles, I would literally pass out when I saw a needle near me. You'll get over it man, unless you don't want to be jerked and tan :coffee:

I must be lucky i have had no problems with 1 nch 23 gauge in the glutes, i do alot of squats and have low fat pct on my ass maybe just lucky genetics

yeah i think im gonna go with 1.5" just to be safe. It just seems soooo long but im sure itll be fine. thanks guys

1.5" is perfect for the glutes. i use em for my quads also. 1" i save for my delts. You wont hit bone. check out a thread on the HardBody sponsor page called idiots guide to anabolic steroids posted by Brandon123. It has a great portion on it for guys new to injecting.

RLiss :shooter:

You must have a very small ass my friend. lol
haha Im just blowing it out of proportion because I hate needles in the first place but what part of your glute do you usually inject into?

Flex your ass find the part that sticks out at the top. Lotsa meat there! I always inject there for glutes.

Flex your ass find the part that sticks out at the top. Lotsa meat there! I always inject there for glutes.
do you flex when you inject or are you relaxed?

do you flex when you inject or are you relaxed?

I personally relax if you flex then unfelt for a second while the needle is in it causes tiny tears in the muscles which fucken hurt and build up to scar tissue and knots

I personally relax if you flex then unfelt for a second while the needle is in it causes tiny tears in the muscles which fucken hurt and build up to scar tissue and knots
alright ill stay relaxed then. thanks for all the help

Look at the bright side, the deeper it goes, the less likely it is to come out when you pull out the needle.

1.5 for glutes.

Don't psych yourself out bro. If you are going in upper and outer part of the glute you won't hit a bone I promise! It might feel like the bone when you push with your fingers but there is probably a couple inches of muscle and fat there. Make sure you go straight in and straight out on the same angle. I find if I lean against the bathroom counter and relax and bend my leg slightly it makes it much easier aswell. Go in quick and smooth asperate, if no blood just some bubbles push the oil in for a count of 10, then remove the needle for a count of about 5 then apply pressure with coton ball and massage for a minute.

I lie down on my side with my legs bent when I inject into my glutes. It's nice and stable and it makes it easier to reach around back there. My biggest concern is getting the needle where I cleaned with alcohol, which is difficult because it's hard to see. Trying to do it in a mirror gets me totally confused.

My biggest concern is getting the needle where I cleaned with alcohol

i know what you mean.

here's what i do, i take the alcohol swab and clean a big area in a circular motion this way there is no way i can miss

My biggest concern is getting the needle where I cleaned with alcohol

i know what you mean.

here's what i do, i take the alcohol swab and clean a big area in a circular motion this way there is no way i can miss

The circular motion is really important. It should spiral out so you move bacteria away from the injection site. I got that lecture from my doctor.

I'm such a spaz I'm afraid I'll miss even a big area.

Going to try my first glute pin soon,
Tried it once before was a disaster was wobbling up an down in Sub Q.

Only thing is i get second thoughts doing them.
We all know there is a big nerve running down the center of our ass check.
This is where we inject.
glute_injection.gif

Seems a little close to the middle just freaks me out.
then you have this
glutinj1.gif

Seems like asking for trouble to me.

Been doing Delts Chest Quad but needing to inject more than 2ml and Chest struggles.

When I got my last flu shot, I swear she used a 1.5" in my delt. So I would say its not too big.

true I just don't want to hit a bone or something. haha Ive never injected before so Im scared as fuck i hate needles

I promise once you get past the first one you will be looking forward to pin days.

1 inch has always worked fine for me.

1.5 looks scary to me

I promise once you get past the first one you will be looking forward to pin days.

1 inch has always worked fine for me.

1.5 looks scary to me
yeah I would feel better with 1 inch but i already got 1.5 so well see how it goes

I use 23g 1.5" for my glutes and 25g 1" for everything else. I've never had a problem with either. In fact, I fell like the 23g 1.5" in the glute is the least painful shot for Prop. When I mix my Prop I find them all pretty much painless.

You have to get your first 2 shots in each different muscle out of the way. After this all of the shots a painless.

Back