• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

for the aussies

Mr.BTB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So as many of you aussies out there know it is hard for us to come across a wide range of gear like our american brothers.

So I thought why not do a general info on what you find the hardest to get.

for myself it is this.

Hardest:

EQ
Tren
Clomid
HCG
Masteron
Primo

Easiest:

Testosterone cyp
Deca
Dbol
Winni

all of them non stop.

And another thing that is hard to find as you all would know is quality!
I had shit rock up and it had spilt all through the pack.

Ypu would think PCT would be something that is easy to find or a big call for it, but it goes to show you the call is not there because alot of people dont get enough info.

The dream to get gear as easy as the USA and Europe brothers is the dream for real.

Dream should just be European brothers.
We get anything we want no questions asked.

Maybe one day the ban will be lifted.

Yeah right. :jerkit: It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on our personal freedom.

True.
The more i look at it only a matter of time before someone where i live does something really stupid with AAS and the media blow it out of proportion.

It aint that easy in the good old USA you still got to look out for johnie law! I know 2 people in the slam now just for a small amount of gear in the car!

yeah its bullshit.

True Europe would be great walk in order and walk out.

it seems the basic run of the mill gear is pretty much every where like I stated above what I can get at any given time. But to have all of it at hand like the guys in europe! that would be awesome.

Wont ban smoking but ban gear wtf. anyway not getting myself side tracked from the orig point of this lol.

Back