• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hcg drops for weight lost?

DEE151

*I Got Gear*
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so the guy that delivery are produce to my job to day lost allot of weight, i was like dam bro what kind of diet are U on and he said the hcg drops, now i did not believe this stuff be for even thoe i have herd about the drops but like i said i did not believe it worked he lost 50lbs in 6wks and he was a pretty big fat guy not no more. so what do U guys think about this?
plus this banner is on here sometimes do U think they really work?
hCG | hCG Drops For Less | hCG Drops | hCG Diet

so the guy that delivery are produce to my job to day lost allot of weight, i was like dam bro what kind of diet are U on and he said the hcg drops, now i did not believe this stuff be for even thoe i have herd about the drops but like i said i did not believe it worked he lost 50lbs in 6wks and he was a pretty big fat guy not no more. so what do U guys think about this?
plus this banner is on here sometimes do U think they really work?
hCG | hCG Drops For Less | hCG Drops | hCG Diet

LOL and you hate on BIOGEN :loser2::loser2::loser2::loser2:

No...hcg does not make you lose weight its the 500 calorie a day for 20 days that they are told to follow while dropping hcg. Besides it does not have enough hcg to do anything. Hcg is a prescription drug since the amount is so small they can call it hcg drops. Its just the next big diet craze

Its just the next big diet craze

True. And can you imagine how many people will be on this craze by next month. When will people learn.

I agree. I know 3 people that have done this diet. Yes they lost alot of weight. But think about it.. a 500 a day caloric intake. Anyone would loose WEIGHT.. that includes muscle and fat.. Fuck all that ill keep my muscle that i busted my ass and back for in the gym and just clean up my diet and do cardio.. But if you wanna be Mr. Concentration Camp go ahead guys..
moz-screenshot-1.png

View attachment 29747
moz-screenshot.png

No...hcg does not make you lose weight its the 500 calorie a day for 20 days that they are told to follow while dropping hcg. Besides it does not have enough hcg to do anything. Hcg is a prescription drug since the amount is so small they can call it hcg drops. Its just the next big diet craze

Back