• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good age to start

N_I_C_K

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is the earliest, yet still safe, age to take steroids? I'm 17 and I know that's too early but is there any age specifically or does it depend on the individual?

25-27

Depends on the person there's no set age. The longer you train without the better the results when you do start juicing. At 17 you got the best years for gaining size and muscle to come. Eat tons of good food take your supps and bust your ass in the gym bro! You will see great natural gains for the next few years.

25+ and only after 7+ years of natty training.

Nick Medici seems to be doing alright...

What is the earliest, yet still safe, age to take steroids? I'm 17 and I know that's too early but is there any age specifically or does it depend on the individual?
at least 25, If you start now, by the time you are 30, you will be on, Hormone Replacement Therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Guranteed. Dude, I wish I had your natural hgh and test levels.

exactly. he didn't get there by waiting until he was 25-27 with 7+ years of natty training.

it depends on your goal, if you are going to take it under supervision, to became the best of the best in the world and live for it then yeah take it at 17 like Arnold but for personal reasons then it should be later then that

IML Gear Cream!
that kids a beast bro
yeah hes a beast cuz he started gearing when he was 16. Cody Lewis is doing alright too. 280 offseason at 20? if he didnt start when he was 16 he wouldnt be the national champ right now for the teen division. But dont even consider it without the help of a doctor. All im sayin is this kid would not be where he is today if he didnt start gearing so young.

Attachments

• cody lewis offseason.jpg
    cody lewis offseason.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 43
25+ and only after 7+ years of natty training.

^This,
I only say this cause I have friends that grew more than 6 inches of height after they were 22 years old! Far and few between but still possible, if a young man goes natty for 7+ years in their prime they don't need anything else IMHO! :winkfinger:

My son is only 12 and I have him cruising on 150mgs of test a week.

Nick Medici seems to be doing alright...
Most crack heads are doing alright after 3 years of abuse.

Lets see what Nick looks like and better yet feels like in 15-20 years. No doubt he will be a fat slob with medical problems.

^^^ HA! (@ 12yr old on gearz)

Man be real with yourself. Just use your head. I know it's rough. At 18 I was researching everyday. I was in college and working out with dudes that were juicing like no other. I still kept up (a little) with them naturally so that was motivation right there.

Right now you're no where near ready to start using. I have friends that no nothing about gear that have been doing it since around then and they get big, then small, then big, then small. Taking gear won't make you big. It's the lifestyle choices that you have to dedicate to. Eating perfectly. No drinking. Getting plenty of sleep every night. And did I mention eating so strict it's not even funny.

I held off til I was held off til 22. And that probably was still too young in my opinion. My biggest fear is that when I hit my mid 30's my natty test will be dundy and I will be on HRT for the remainder of my life. (But blasting and cruising sounds really fun.)

Yeah...I can see him pawning all his shit and committing himself to a life of crime to get his next fix of test in the coming years :winkfinger:

great analogy

First off, who the fuck would want to look like Cody Lewis? That's too much for his age, hell that's almost too much for anyone. That IS too much for anyone not involved in the bodybuilding world.

^^^ HA! (@ 12yr old on gearz)

Man be real with yourself. Just use your head. I know it's rough. At 18 I was researching everyday. I was in college and working out with dudes that were juicing like no other. I still kept up (a little) with them naturally so that was motivation right there.

Right now you're no where near ready to start using. I have friends that no nothing about gear that have been doing it since around then and they get big, then small, then big, then small. Taking gear won't make you big. It's the lifestyle choices that you have to dedicate to. Eating perfectly. No drinking. Getting plenty of sleep every night. And did I mention eating so strict it's not even funny.

I held off til I was held off til 22. And that probably was still too young in my opinion. My biggest fear is that when I hit my mid 30's my natty test will be dundy and I will be on HRT for the remainder of my life. (But blasting and cruising sounds really fun.)

Alright thanks for the help. All that is definitely manageable....except the no drinking part. I got one and a half years of high school left and at least four years of college (more like 8 because I want to bed an orthodontist). I mean I'm no raging alcoholic, hell I don't drink that much anymore, but what 17-22 year old can resist getting drunk every so often? A few hours worth of cardio should take off what I put on from alcohol, right?

First off, who the fuck would want to look like Cody Lewis? That's too much for his age, hell that's almost too much for anyone. That IS too much for anyone not involved in the bodybuilding world.

Alright thanks for the help. All that is definitely manageable....except the no drinking part. I got one and a half years of high school left and at least four years of college (more like 8 because I want to bed an orthodontist). I mean I'm no raging alcoholic, hell I don't drink that much anymore, but what 17-22 year old can resist getting drunk every so often? A few hours worth of cardio should take off what I put on from alcohol, right?

See dude. I was the same way. Get the drinking out of the way. It's really not much fun after you turn 21 anyway. I know it's hard that's why I wouldn't reccomend gear until you are in your mid 20's and you can focus.

The simple fact that you just admitted you couldn't not drink and think that you can rectify it with extra cardio lets me know you're not near ready.

You are peaking in your natural test levels now. If you can't eat right and gain right now, no gear in the world can help you. Sounds like you just need motivation.

You're right. I do need some motivation. It's tough having motivation though when you're bench goes down twenty five pounds in two months and every muscle except shoulders and chest got stronger, including my triceps. Fuck wrestling. I think once I get back into the routine of things I'll be fine, just going from repping 215 4x6 to 190 4x6 sucks ass. It's almost embarrassing to do chest days since I used to look forward to them so much.

You are peaking in your natural test levels now. If you can't eat right and gain right now, no gear in the world can help you. Sounds like you just need motivation.

^This!

Good luck to you young man!

IML Gear Cream!
If that's the problem then your diet isn't close to being correct and I'm sure your training routine could use some help.

Back