• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drinking flavored water / Crystal Light

cujo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is anyones feeling on aspartame / sucralose? Since these are calorieless, are they okay to drink? I eat an extremely healthy, high calorie diet but tend to drink a lot of flavored water and crystal light. Can these sweeteners turn to fat? I have researched and have seen mixed opinions.

I would not drink too many of them if you're worried about the sweetener being bad for you. As far as turning to fat I really don't think so.

Zero calorie sweeteners cannot give you energy nor can they be turned into fat. Sweeteners will make the pancreas produce a little insulin however even the thought of food produces insulin. I think this is where that bullshit myth started.
I'd try to avoid artificial sweeteners as much as possible though.

Water and green tea No artificial sweetners

Once I quite eating sweetners I don't miss them. and your taste's change pretty quick

anything with sugar is REAL Sweet now

Water and green tea No artificial sweetners

Once I quite eating sweetners I don't miss them. and your taste's change pretty quick

anything with sugar is REAL Sweet now

I know what you mean. I took a sip of Mountain Dew a couple of months ago and almost puked.

...but they'll all laugh at you. Then what?:fart:

That's the point. They laugh at me anyway.

My room mates got some Crystal Light. It's got fiber in it and I think a little protein. It might actually be the fiber and not the artificial sugar.

Dude, my neighbor lady gave me some tasteless fiber supplement stuff last week. I used it one evening, 7.5g of fiber, and for the entire following day I had an odor reminiscent of a paper factory. It was truly tragic for all involved.

Dude, my neighbor lady gave me some tasteless fiber supplement stuff last week. I used it one evening, 7.5g of fiber, and for the entire following day I had an odor reminiscent of a paper factory. It was truly tragic for all involved.

I don't know if all crystal light has it, but the kind one of my room mates buy had 5 grams of fiber, and 3 grams of protein (I actually stole one and am drinking it right now. Strawberry banana! It's not bad). It just seems likely that fiber would give someone gas. Of course some artificial sweeteners are also used in laxatives so that makes sense too.

My wife sees me eating healthy and "wants" to eat better. She has been eating rasin "BRAN" and farting like a pig! What's worse the can lock the window on her car and fart me and the kids out!

aspartame has been getting a bad rap lately. try flavored seltzer. yea, it kinda taste like shit in the beginning, but now i love the stuff! i am talking just pure plain flavored seltzer (carbonated water & natural flavors). some seltzer has aspartame in them. give it a try...u get used to it and its cheap as hell

Back