• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z Makes Things Right

usergear

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted people to hear about my experience with Z. First few orders went perfect no issues , arrived in about 10 days and had good results with the product. Following this my next order arrived broken and at first we had a problem with him trusting me that this was the actual case as the pictures I sent were not very clear of the envelope since it sat in the garbage for days. After fighting back and forth for some time Z felt it was in his best interest to just resend solving problem. Since some time passed by and my cycle was pretty much screwed up due to the fact I went some time without product, Z decided to not only replace what arrived broken but also sent me some extra gear to help me jump start a new cycle.

Very impressed with this , since he never had to but still did to prove his attention to customer satisfaction and because of this , I will remain using his service as I know now if for some reason I have a problem with delivery, quality or any other reason , it is important to Z to make it right and prove to people he offers a honest reliable service

Just wanted people to hear about my experience with Z. First few orders went perfect no issues , arrived in about 10 days and had good results with the product. Following this my next order arrived broken and at first we had a problem with him trusting me that this was the actual case as the pictures I sent were not very clear of the envelope since it sat in the garbage for days. After fighting back and forth for some time Z felt it was in his best interest to just resend solving problem. Since some time passed by and my cycle was pretty much screwed up due to the fact I went some time without product, Z decided to not only replace what arrived broken but also sent me some extra gear to help me jump start a new cycle.

Very impressed with this , since he never had to but still did to prove his attention to customer satisfaction and because of this , I will remain using his service as I know now if for some reason I have a problem with delivery, quality or any other reason , it is important to Z to make it right and prove to people he offers a honest reliable service

Z always make's it right.No other source provides that kind of customer service:clapping:

a1 service

Back