• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ladies...Hair or no hair..??

tander

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ladies do you like your men package with hair, tightly trimed, on no hair at all???

My gf likes hair and doesn't want me to shave. She does however prefer if I shave my short and curlys off. *shrug* Just adding my experience

Manscaping is a must.

As a gay man I have to say shaved is best....seems most of you are gay men also.

Woohooo

As a gay man I have to say shaved is best....seems most of you are gay men also.

Woohooo

Funny you say that...last week I posted a thread about a new trend taking over in the men's fashion dpt. - men???s lace/g-string/silk underwear???the report read that various WS (which we wont list) have seen triple digit sales increases!!! ??? 72% of the men buying stated they were gay, just liked the feel and how it made them more horney.:dont:

Funny you say that...last week I posted a thread about a new trend taking over in the men's fashion dpt. - men???s lace/g-string/silk underwear???the report read that various WS (which we wont list) have seen triple digit sales increases!!! ??? 72% of the men buying stated they were gay, just liked the feel and how it made them more horney.:dont:

^^^^^ ooops ! 72% were NOT gay... Small detail...!:ohyeah:

Meh I let my stuff grow, I just really dont care. :jerkit: (My long term GF would think I am so cheatin if I did a lil manscapin, truth)

Meh I let my stuff grow, I just really dont care. :jerkit: (My long term GF would think I am so cheatin if I did a lil manscapin, truth)

is that how you keep her in the dark? lol (just kidding )

I've tried it shaved, unshaved, trimmed.. I prefer shaved but get lazy. Guess if I wsa not married, I'd manscape regularly...

feel like I'm 12 again if I shave it all, the wife prefers tight and trimmed, close to the skin, but not all the way off, besides, I have to use baby powder when I get too close to keep my boys from stickin to my thighs, probably too much info, sorry

Back