• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anti Anxiety drugs?

TGB1987

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why do some sponsers sell anti anxiety meds? I wish Naps sold diazapam. I would like to have a few on hand in case I get anxious while on cycle or have trouble sleeping. Why does naps not carry these meds. I saw one sponser that did but their prices are no where near naps so I don't want no parts of them.

If you have trouble sleeping...I can recomend sometjing called Mirtazapin, at least thats the name here in Sweden.

dud just go to your doctor and tell him you have anxiety. thats what i did and they gave me some xanx. Just dont take it all the time it can be realy additive.

agreed... i got myself some xanax on hand for the anxiety i get from the tons of tren im pumping right now, not to mention the fat burner im gonna be going on post cycle. it is Very addictive, so be careful. do not use every day, and just take what u need.

RLiss :shooter:
"OFFICIAL HB1 VIP FAMILY MEMBER"

Yea, thats one drug you dont want to be addicted to, w/d is horrible coming off benzos. I got addicted to it about 9 years ago, and used opiates to come off it, then i became an opiate addict for over 6 years....been clean for almost 18 months thanks to getting into a 6 month rehab, suboxone, and picking up working out as an awesome stress relief.

Back