• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Next cycle: Test/Tren e or p

IanM4208

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey yall

Been awhile since I posted, I just prefer to linger in the background. I am definitely addicted to the threads. I post again cause Im looking for some advice. Im finishing up my first real cycle and of course, Im already thinking about my next one. It'll be atleast august before I get it poppin again, but I always wanna be prepared. My first cycle was test e 500mg/week with a SD kickstart. Lasted 12 weeks and went pretty well. Good gains and some unexpected fat loss. So to the point... For my next cycle, Im hoping to run test and tren. My predicament is whether to go with ethanate or prop for both of them. As Im writing this, Im thinking to myself that if I am to run tren, I will want to run test for atleast 12 weeks. Therefore, ethanate seems the way to go with the test. Correct?

Also, my next potential supplier has tren e. It seems to be cheaper than prop, which my cheap ass would enjoy. At the same time does say 100 mg tren e= 100 tren p? I obviously know about half lifes and that prop will kick in quicker, but I recall hearing somewhere that the shorter esters dont require as high as a dosage. Maybe Im wrong tho. If you have the knowledge and the time, please gimme some clarity on my confusion. If anyone wants to go as far as to lay out my next cycle, by all means, have at it.

Lemme know if yall need more details or have any questions.

BTW Stats is 6 ft even, sitting at 205 lbs at about 12% bf. This cycle will be a bulk, but would like to not look sloppy by the end of it like if I were to start poppin dbol for 3 meals a day. Diet is on point 93% of the time and so is training. PCT has always went well for me and have never lost more than 3 lbs after a cycle.

I appreciate everyone that contributes to this thread and all threads on here. I love the unity and sharing of the wealth. Thanks

If you have never ran Tren, you should run tren ace first because you dont know how your body is going to react to tren. You can adjust the amount of tren anytime, all you have to do is fine your sweet spot and stick to it. Start and 50mg ED and you can adjust from there.

First off. Tren on a second cycle is probably a little too soon. If you've never ran a 19-nor before I think it's best to run a Test/Deca cycle to see how you respond to a 19-nor. To me, deca seems a little more mild in the prog. side effects than tren.

If you do decide to do tren. Caber or Prami is a must.

First off. Tren on a second cycle is probably a little too soon. If you've never ran a 19-nor before I think it's best to run a Test/Deca cycle to see how you respond to a 19-nor. To me, deca seems a little more mild in the prog. side effects than tren.

If you do decide to do tren. Caber or Prami is a must.

This^^^^

Tren is good s**t, but not for novices.

Thanx for the advice yall. If the general consensus is to avoid tren for my second cycle, I will. If not, I will follow paolo's advice with the tren ace and dosing. I come to yall because I know that I dont know. Im constantly trying to gain more knowledge, but will always know that the accumulative knowledge here is more than mine. If I dont go with tren for my next cycle, I will probably go for some dbol. Would a test/dbol/deca cycle be a good idea or should I stick with test/dbol or test/deca?

My 2nd cycle is going to be test/deca/dbol. Maybe some masteron at the end. I'd say that's a great 2nd cycle.

K. I know that I will run the dbol in the front for 4-6 weeks with 30-50 mg depending on how I react and the quality of my dbol. Since it is my first time with that substance, I will pay close attention and gauge my protocol. I am, however, not familiar with deca. So I will have to look up some info on what it does and how I should dose it. Any advice there will be appreciated. With this potential cycle, I will be running test for 12 weeks or longer, depending on what Im supposed to do with deca. I will also probably run 500mg of test e or maybe even 750 after the dbol is done to further help solidify those gains. Anything else? Haven't looking into hcg much, given the simplicity of my first cycle, but will that be necessary for this one?
Also, I will be trying out a source from one of the board sponsors since I dont wanna get raped on prices again from my local dbag. Can I state which site and the brand?
Thanx again for all the help

The thing for deca is it's a long ester. Longer than test E. IMO opinion it needs to be ran for 12weeks. I'd go ahead and run the test for 2 weeks longer.

At the minimum you want a 1.5test:1.0 deca ratio. 2:1 is better. This is because 19-nor's shut you down very hard. The test is there to keep the libdo up and help with sides.

I would save the source talk. But genzea pharm stuff is a really good bet.

Ian thanks for the reps. Also you cannot use nolva with tren, just letting you know for future refrence. test,deca is a great old school cycle. Just run the test 2 weeks longer then the deca.

IML Gear Cream!
That's the brand I was going to go with. This will be my first time ordering off the internet, so I'm pretty nervous. Idk anybody in person who has done it, so we'll see. So would u recommended having the deca at 400 and the test at 750? Thanx so much for ur help. I can't express my gratitude.
As for the tren and nolva, is that for pct too? What about Cabernet, letro and clmid? They're g2g?
Thanx again. Btw I can't respond to pm's yet. Soon enuff tho.

Letro is for when you have gyno and is some strong shit. You can take nolva after you finished with the tren, not at the same time. Clomid is for pct, Take an AI like aromasin or arimidex.

Back