• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lunch options for school

Ark94

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just so you know i am on a slow cut right now. Hopefully that helps when suggesting some foods.

I am not making any excuses that oh, i can't take this or this to school. I eat anything at school even if its cold. What im looking at here is options for lunches for cutting so my mom can make it. She says i should have a choice of 3-4 things that she can rotate through, that way i won't get "bored" of the food too quickly.

An example of what i have been eating:
2 sandwhiches at school in them is chicken breast roasted boneless, skinless that is cut up into small pieces. I get 8oz. in 2 sandwiches, so 4oz. of chicken per sandwhich. There are some onions, and peppers in there as well so it takes really good.

My mom doesn't mind making this, but she knows i would start to hate it after a while. I sometimes have tuna as well, however last week i tried tuna again and my stomach did not respond to it well.

Any other suggestions for lunches that work on a cut?

Just so you know i am on a slow cut right now. Hopefully that helps when suggesting some foods.

I am not making any excuses that oh, i can't take this or this to school. I eat anything at school even if its cold. What im looking at here is options for lunches for cutting so my mom can make it. She says i should have a choice of 3-4 things that she can rotate through, that way i won't get "bored" of the food too quickly.

An example of what i have been eating:
2 sandwhiches at school in them is chicken breast roasted boneless, skinless that is cut up into small pieces. I get 8oz. in 2 sandwiches, so 4oz. of chicken per sandwhich. There are some onions, and peppers in there as well so it takes really good.

My mom doesn't mind making this, but she knows i would start to hate it after a while. I sometimes have tuna as well, however last week i tried tuna again and my stomach did not respond to it well.

Any other suggestions for lunches that work on a cut?
You can pretty much pack anything you want for lunch. You are young and may be a bit more active than some of of us and I like to see that you mother wants you to have a variety.

Some options:
Carbs- Potatoes (white or sweet), Rice (white or brown), Whole wheat bread, pita bread, noodles
Protein- Chicken, steak, ground beef, turkey, tuna or other fish, pork,
Fats - nuts, oils

I remember when I was in high school and looking for muscle building meals. I would pack a protein such as chicken/steak/fish, a carb such as rice or potatoes and I would drizzle EVOO over the top or use PB or nuts for fats.

When it comes to variation in lunch, you can try some different recipes like cooked rice, roasted nuts, roasted bread, you can also eat slices of fresh fruits, and what about the germinated pulses.

Back