• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Few ??'s about IronMagLabs.

OPS1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all I'm new here great forum!
Seems the more I read about all these products the more get confused.
I just started back at the gym a month ago after a long break and need some advise.

I just ordered a few things and followed the websites recommended mixtures. The way I look at it is as if I just keep reading opinions Vs testing I would be worse off than just getting the websites recommended combinations since it was tested to work together.

This is what I got.
Super-DMZ Rx
Advanced Cycle Support Rx
E-Control Rx

The ANABOLIC-MATRIX Rx is out of stock!!
Do I need it right away and since I'm going off the websites recommendation of supplement mixtures? I guess the only advise I would further need is dosing Is that a preferred dosing schedule listed for me? And should I not even use the ANABOLIC-MATRIX or is their something else as good I want to start but want to start everything together.

I have not been taking anything at all just lifting I'm 36 5'9" 175 so I'm not fat at all well may be a little LMAO!! Any help would be appreciated!!

Anabolic Matrix is a good natural testbooster..
I know Prince suggested it during cycle and pct but I don't suggest you to take it during cycle..

Usually when you run an all-in-one pct product like Reversitol you add the testbooster (eg: testforce2) from the second week of your pct but since E-Control RX is just ATD run Anabolic Matrix from the first day of you PCT and you'll good to go.

Thanks braveand!!

Thanks for stepping in Prince I'll be grabbing it when it's back in stock.

So the way it's written on the website is the best way for anyone to be more specific me LOL? Is their anything I should be looking for when I start in the way of increasing dosages of any of these or just stick to the chart below for 8 weeks?

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2-4 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2-4 caps daily

Guess I'll wait for the Matrix to come back in stock before start.
Feel Free to send me a PM Prince when it comes in so I can snatch some up Thanks.

Back