• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

paid/processing?

scwarzenegger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IIt says paid/processing in my order info, and been so a couple of days. What can that be? Dont say I did something wrong again...

you guys really need to start looking into the website a little more,instead of just postin bullshit...it clearly says 1-2 days to process 1-2 days to p/u funds..1-2 days after funds p/u it will be shipped..no processing or p/u funds on the wekend or holidays...:loser:

its not a naps problem its an issue when you dont send money right, they paint out the instructions real easy to make it painless and quick in your confirmation email.

Maybe funds weren't left in US dollars as required. Don't give up Bro, find out why and get to growing!!

:coffee:

its not a naps problem its an issue when you dont send money right, they paint out the instructions real easy to make it painless and quick in your confirmation email.
I agree with this. It is a matter of OP submitting payment. It could be a couple of things....invalid address/contact info, bank not allow the charge to a card/invalid card number

Back