• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

aromasin PCT

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently on adex till the end of my cycle, as soon as PCT starts i'm switching (running adex up until PCT)

What dose would be good for aro in PCT?

As PCT goes on would you suggest to taper the dose down or spread it out to 12.5 EOD and finally E3D?

I actually need to get an order in. I start PCT next week. Planned to use Adex but Aro has many more benifits for PCT.

As PCT goes on would you suggest to taper the dose down or spread it out to 12.5 EOD and finally E3D?

I actually need to get an order in. I start PCT next week. Planned to use Adex but Aro has many more benifits for PCT.

All the PCT plans with Aromasin that I have seen have it running at the same dose throughout, but I would like to hear opinions on this.

Anyone?

Bump on the aromasin dosing people do (feedback).

well it has a half-life of 27 hours so daily would make more sense than EOD.

Since this thread I have been taking it ED with good results. Both on cycle and in PCT.

IML Gear Cream!
12.5 to 25mg eod for a light - moderate cycle. ED for a heavy cycle. around 1.5g or more could probably go a little higher

I have been on Sciroxx Aromasin for a good while at 12.5mg ed on my current heavier cycle. When I was just on 600mg of test e a week I did 12.5mg eod. All has been good!

Back