• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sterilization

dcher002

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was reading about sterilizing my roids by placing in an oven with a syringe inside the vial to equalize the pressure and allowing it to bake at a certain temperature for a certain time. Ive read about how UGL's do not have the same strict safety standards as the major pharmaceutical company and that this can be a convenient way to safely sterilize your own gear. Has anyone heard anything about this? I dont want to destroy my gear.

yes and the big question do u trust your source? if you even think it is dirty why would you use it?!?

It won't hurt your gear...if it makes u sleep better vent it with a 25g and bake at 215 for 20 minutes

Heat sterilization is the simpliest way to sterilize injectable AAS. The typical way to do so is to place the AAS vial in the oven for 30 min at 250 degree F. Leave a needle sticking through the rubber stopper to equilize pressure inside the vial, or it may break. This should kill most bacteria, and can be regarded as a viable harm reduction strategy.
Other choose to use the top of the stove to heat sterilize. You submerge the AAS vials in a pot of boiling water 212 degrees F. Keep the vial kept in the water for approximately 20-30 minutes. Though this will kill many forms of bacteria and microorganisms it is not considered the best method of doing so. A higher temp should be used. Also if the vial sits on the bottom of the pot it will be in direct contact with the heat source which will make it hard to control the temp in the vial.
Note that tren breaks down at fairly lover temps. It begins to degrade even at 212 degrees F. Tren should be heat sterilized under different conditions . Typically baking the vial in an oven for two hours at 175 degrees F. Again an unattached needle should be placed in the rubber stopper.

Another way to sterilize is to use a syringe filtration. .22 micron filters allow for the removal of all most all forms of bacteria. If you want me to go into detail of how to do this let me know and I will post it up.
Keep in mind these methods are not without flaw. For example you have to be careful not to contaminate your own gear while doing filtering your AAS. Also many forms of bacteria are small and hardy enough to survive these techniques. The safety methods I stated are highly effective, but not necessarily complete. To be safe it is best to use legitamite pharmaceutical products.

Dumb question guys. Would venting the vial and then putting it under vacuum (without heat) kill the bacteria?

I trust my source because i've used gear from him before and he's on his own supply. But just for myself I know ug labs dont have the same FDA safety standards as the big pharmaceutical companies and that's to be expected big time labs have gargantuan budgets to meet the strict safety guidelines imposed on them by the government. Thank you for the tips guys ill use them, i didnt know that about the tren TGB1987 thanks for the heads up bro before i baked away a chunk a change :clapping:

Never heard of anyone doing that before.

Me either. That's why I was wondering if it was a stupid idea or if the lack of any air and pressure kills bacteria?

Back