• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

In-between cycles?

BigBlackGuy

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys use in between cycles? I don't mean protein, creatine, etc... I mean DAA, bulbine, any of the test boosters? Or do you man up until the next cycle? TCF-1 I cycle 4 on, 2 off while off cycle (which is a lot of off cycle for me) just to give me a slight hormonal edge.

Or do you guys do a lot blasting/cruising for longer periods of time?

peptides in between cycles, spend your money there, dont mess with natty test boosters, too unpredictabel results, some love, some hate. With peps much higher degree of success.

What do you guys use in between cycles? I don't mean protein, creatine, etc... I mean DAA, bulbine, any of the test boosters? Or do you man up until the next cycle? TCF-1 I cycle 4 on, 2 off while off cycle (which is a lot of off cycle for me) just to give me a slight hormonal edge.

Or do you guys do a lot blasting/cruising for longer periods of time?

I used to just take a protein supp and nothing else, but now after running IGF during my PCT, I'm sold on it. Peptides seem to be the way to go.

Moar gearz?

you could run peptides and clen

peptides in between cycles, spend your money there, dont mess with natty test boosters, too unpredictabel results, some love, some hate. With peps much higher degree of success.
Agreed peptides/GH the way to go, if you are trying to be "natural" then you should probably not mess with a test booster of any kind (unless of course it is before ever trying AAS), you want your body to do it on its own.

I just started a thread that might answer your questions about this. It is called Priming and Off Cycle Therapy. Check it out.

Agreed peptides/GH the way to go, if you are trying to be "natural" then you should probably not mess with a test booster of any kind (unless of course it is before ever trying AAS), you want your body to do it on its own.

synthetic testosterone is the only test booster. All others are worthless placebos :coffee:

I just started a thread that might answer your questions about this. It is called Priming and Off Cycle Therapy. Check it out.

Will do thanks for the heads up.

I agree with the above, test boosters are nothing compared to real AAS, obviously lol, but I do think DAA has merits simply because it raises LH. It'll be best during PCT of course, but I still like the idea of more LH off cycle :daydream:

prob placebo though :wits:

IML Gear Cream!
DAA is not placebo. It is definately a legitamite test booster.

Guys sry for the stupid question but what is IGF and Peptide. What are there benefits?

What about myostatin inhibitors? A recent Primordial sponsor is carrying one (currently out of stock, prob hasn't gotten the stuff in yet) called Follistatin - 315.

In my experience these are just scams. But I've never seen research chem sites sell myostatin inhibitors before.

What about myostatin inhibitors? A recent Primordial sponsor is carrying one (currently out of stock, prob hasn't gotten the stuff in yet) called Follistatin - 315.

In my experience these are just scams. But I've never seen research chem sites sell myostatin inhibitors before.

Bump for this.

Did you try this yet? ^ I see you are a rep for primordial, can you get any info from them on this. I have always heard about the potential of these compounds but the products never live up to the hype.

did you try this yet? ^ i see you are a rep for primordial, can you get any info from them on this. I have always heard about the potential of these compounds but the products never live up to the hype.

+1

Did you try this yet? ^ I see you are a rep for primordial, can you get any info from them on this. I have always heard about the potential of these compounds but the products never live up to the hype.

The sponsor in question has been pretty strict on not answering detailed questions about the potential that can be found when using these products in research, I will see if someone has some info.

We were posting back and forth in a thread over the PP.com, here's a few links...

The Myostatin Gene

Informative read. Myostatin effects the hearts of species differently. Looks to me like myostatin deficient humans are in good health. But that really doesn't mean anything as perhaps they die earlier than most people. A lot more research needs to be done, I agree, and I don't intend to be the guinea pig whose heart exploded because he wanted to be more muscular lol

Also this post I found:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/n...the-heart.html

Which is looking at the studies reference in the other article. Very interesting stuff.

Double muscles for life with just one injection of follistatin gene

Hmmm. Follistatin 315 is different than Follistatin 344, but how? And why carry 315 instead of 344?

Oh I see. Home - Action Duchenne - Fighting for a cure for muscular dystrophy

Follistan-344 is turned into 315 in the body apparently?

If you want to ask this guy questions directly, you could PM him over at PP (Allow me to introduce SOUTHERN RESEARCH CO. - Page 3 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums) or just hop on his website and contact him through there.

Back