• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sheen Sues Warner Bros. & Lorre for $100 Million

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sheen Sues Warner Bros. & Lorre for $100 Million

TMZ has learned ... Charlie Sheen has just filed a lawsuit against Warner Bros. and Chuck Lorre, and he's not only demanding he get paid for the 8 scrapped "Two and a Half Men" episodes, he's also suing on behalf of the cast and crew ... and the suit is for $100,000,000 plus punitive damages.

Charlie Sheen Lawsuit -- Sues Warner Bros. and Chuck Lorre for $100 Million | TMZ.com

Whoa, 100,000,000. that would buy a shit load of crack...but he already has the hookers...winning!

He needs to invest in a clown costume and makeup, because that's his next step - kids birthday parties. That would be amusing, charlie dressed as a clown, cracked out, rambling about nonsense and defecating on the shrubery in front of the kids.

He needs to invest in a clown costume and makeup, because that's his next step - kids birthday parties. That would be amusing, charlie dressed as a clown, cracked out, rambling about nonsense and defecating on the shrubery in front of the kids.

:roflmao:

I applied for the internship

he proves that u can be a functional drug addict and stay winning

YouTube Video

This is from the extra after the credits of the movie The Chase, which I like.

I bet IronAddict was lying. He doesn't make 1/10th of what Charlie Sheen makes. This has been eating at me for the past two days. Does anyone know how he built his fortune? (IronAddict)

Back