• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why 90 capsules of e-control?

TJTJ

Super Majin Saiyan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why are there 90 caps of e-control when the 2 a day (1cap am/1cap pm) for 4 weeks as a PCT? That adds up to 60. Whats the extra 30 caps for?

That is a good thing LOL . Never heard anyone complain about having too much before. I would assume the reasoning behind this is that you can run it for 6 weeks at a time. Did you read the whole set of suggested use directions. It says to use for no more than 6 weeks. Meaning that if you wanted to you could use it for 6 weeks instead of 4.

This is no complaint. Just an honest question. So 1 a day huh? The stak suggests 2 a day. One in the Am and one at the Pm. Maybe will add this two weeks in for 6 weeks just to be safe?

It is not a bad idea. It all depends on how well it works for you. I would try it out and if you start to have issues bump it up to two a day. If you need 2 day then you may need another bottle to do whole cycle. It is better to have extra on hand then to deal with Gyno.

Its coming together

It is not a bad idea. It all depends on how well it works for you. I would try it out and if you start to have issues bump it up to two a day. If you need 2 day then you may need another bottle to do whole cycle. It is better to have extra on hand then to deal with Gyno.

For sure man. Im starting to get the hang of this. :ohyeah:

I found a great product to stak with PCT; Phosphatidylserine (PS) it suppresses cortisol levels. I've used it before (200-300mg) for fat loss and as a mood enhancer.
Thought about using it during but I think I would need it after since my cortisol will be high.

:thumb:Thanks for the all the help. Now if I can only get some sleep...minus the sweating.

Maybe some :boobs: will help LOL

like he said give it a try im running 30mg dbol and 750 test a week and i use 1 cap of E-control a day for my AI so far all is well i think with 1 andro all u would need is 1 if any at all but id take one anyhow and are u taking anobolic matrix as well ? wht is ur stack

yup i have 2 bottles also but im runing 16 weeks cycle with Clomi for pct i think ill have just enough i cant remember lol

IML Gear Cream!
Are you going to use econtrol during PCT too? I am wondering because I would like to hear how it works in that scenario. I know it is similar to aromasin so it makes me think it would do well. I know you can use use as you taper down the clomid and taper up the e control because it eliminate an estro rebound. Like Bknoxx said with the 1-andro you are taking more than likely 1 cap should be good IMO unless you are prone.

well i have adex and 140ml of Clomi but im not running the dex im gonna run the E-control all the way through i worked this out with HeavyIron which he said its a strong AI and it does work good cuts down on bloat as well i think i have enough to run the whole time im not runnuing HCG lol i know but so far the boys havnt shrank either and im on HG gear so im thinking the e-control helps in tht area but im not 100% on tht

I have heard that it does help with that because it prevents your body from being shutdown because it trick the body into thinking it's test levels are low that way it ramps up production. I think it works on the androgen receptors making more test free and making it seem like there is a test deficiency. I believe this is right but I would have to check to be sure. I know I read it in an article. I have a bottle of econtrol myself. I need to find a place to use it.

yeah so far they have maybe juat a tiny tiny bit shrank but for the most part there almost normal but thn again i just ramped up my test so tht might change ill let ya know i got 9 more weeks and 11 to pct so still got a long way to go lol wht sucks is i had the flu for 6 days and lost 10 lbs i was 237 even hit 240 one day went down to 227 i dried out pretty good been a week back on dbol which i didnt take for 6 days stayed on the test though weight is staying as of tonight 228.8 ill get it back tho 250 is the goal by may lol

Good luck sounds like you are going to get there. Keep me posted with how the E-control goes.

Hey guys besides hijacking my thread lol I appreciate the help. :clapping:

What do you think about this...I want to bump my 600 daily to 800 daily of 1-andro. if I do this for 6 weeks at what week do you think i should start the e-control. I was thinking at the start of the 4th week start one a day for the last 2 weeks of the 6week cycle then continue w/ 2daily as the 4week pct along w/ matrix. Since it says not to use the e-control for more than 6 weeks.

Sound like a plan? :thinking:

You can take two a day for the last 2 weeks of your cycle and 4 weeks of PCT that way you will use what you have. That should use 84 capsules. You might as well use all 90 of them. Are you noticing any gains yet ?

That sounds like a plan.

I haven't really noticed much yet, maybe my chest and triceps. That's why I went up to 800mg. I did back/bi/tri yesterday and felt awesome and strength was up. 115lbs dumb-bell bent over rows @ 12reps 3 sets and 315lbs dead-lifts @ 6 reps 3 sets, along w/other stuff, both a new high for me. When I did Bi/Tri my arms blew up with a massive pump.

But I dont know if its this or the RedBull I had because I've been low on energy. Also I started this 95% primed so I am already almost ripped and shredded. I went for this because I wanted to shred more and didnt want to get bloated w/water weight. I'm sure it'll kick in soon. It hasn't even been a week yet.

Tomorrow I will be doing legs.
Leg Press
1 set of 50 reps lightest
1 set of 40 reps lighter
1 set of 30 reps medium
1 set of 20 reps heavy
1 set of 10 reps heaviest

Then reverse the WO

1 set of 10 reps heaviest
1 set of 20 reps heavy
1 set of 30 reps medium
1 set of 40 reps lighter
1 set of 50 reps lightest

Its going to be a monster workout.

IML Gear Cream!
Nice. It should start to give you a boost after a couple weeks. Then you will be breaking PRs because it sounds like you are close to breaking them anyway.

Back