• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Evan Centopani interviews and Arnold Classic routine

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Interesting that the competitors apparently didn't get to speak with Schwarzenegger.

YouTube Video

Evan attributes a lot of his success to good fortune, noting that others have worked as hard as he has but haven't achieved the same level of success.

He also stated that he had about 50 family members and friends who attended the show! And did he say he has a baby on the way? Or was that hoping towards the future with a family, etc.?

YouTube Video

Last edited:
This guy is my fave right now killer physique and still has alot more potential!

:thumbs:

Who do you think will eventually win more Olympia titles, Heath or Evan?

Wow good question. As I've seen them both in person now it's so hard to say phil looks amazing but he is short and has the narrow clavicles so when he stands next to a bigger wider competitor he loses the wow factor he has when he's alone. Evan has great full muscle bellies and a wide powerful look. They are both young and still making huge improvements. I would have to say all things equal condition tan and injury free my money is on Evan. And you?

Wow good question. As I've seen them both in person now it's so hard to say phil looks amazing but he is short and has the narrow clavicles so when he stands next to a bigger wider competitor he loses the wow factor he has when he's alone. Evan has great full muscle bellies and a wide powerful look. They are both young and still making huge improvements. I would have to say all things equal condition tan and injury free my money is on Evan. And you?

I'm thinking Phil. Though he has been knocked for short clavicles, I believe he's put on a ton of mass to counter that. Also, I say Heath has the better structure overall and better arms by far. Centopani is a great bodybuilder, obviously, but Heath has that cartoony roundness.

Back